why is this thread here?

Hitchcocker

no one can confirm it has a platinum and it's silly to assume ALL PSN games that have more than 20 trophies to have a platinum.

It's not a PSN game. It's a full retail game on the PSN.

It's like some people really don't understand the trophy system. It's easy.

Based on the overall scope of the game it gets trophies. Games like Ragdoll Kung Fu are small bitesized titles designed for 5-15 dollars and usually have like 10-25 trophies and usually don't cost much to make.

Games like Wipeout HD, Battle Fantasia, Family Game Night, and Trine are games which are more standardized games. They have quite a bit more content or higher production costs and values than you'd expect a PSN title like Uno or Fat Princess to have. They usually start off at 20 at the low end, and usually end up having platinums.

It's silly to assume for no reason that a game that was released as a full retail game in multiple countries and was treated as a full retail game on the console it was released for in this country would somehow not be treated as a full retail title, yet have 60 something trophies... Are you stupid? Or are you just an attention whore that hedges his bets on infinitesimal chances of it being an anomolly since all logic points to this game having a platinum? I have to know...

There are no stupid questions, but many stupid people.

It's not a PSN game. It's a full retail game on the PSN.

It's like some people really don't understand the trophy system. It's easy.

Based on the overall scope of the game it gets trophies. Games like Ragdoll Kung Fu are small bitesized titles designed for 5-15 dollars and usually have like 10-25 trophies and usually don't cost much to make.

Games like Wipeout HD, Battle Fantasia, Family Game Night, and Trine are games which are more standardized games. They have quite a bit more content or higher production costs and values than you'd expect a PSN title like Uno or Fat Princess to have. They usually start off at 20 at the low end, and usually end up having platinums.

It's silly to assume for no reason that a game that was released as a full retail game in multiple countries and was treated as a full retail game on the console it was released for in this country would somehow not be treated as a full retail title, yet have 60 something trophies... Are you stupid? Or are you just an attention whore that hedges his bets on infinitesimal chances of it being an anomolly since all logic points to this game having a platinum? I have to know...

There are no stupid questions, but many stupid people.

There are just as many smart arses around as well.

@SHINO - It's still early, wait till we have a chance to beat it more

@ everyone else . I Believe there's a PLATTY. The top trophy is secret, hence it's a platinum. most likely anyway.

I have a sneaking suspicion that 12 of the secret trophies are complete 100% story mode with each character. THATS ONLY A GUESS. I CAN'T CONFIRM THAT.

We've discussed this before...

***A GAME AVAILIBLE ON PSN WITH A PLATINUM TROPHY IS CATEGORIZED AS "RETAIL."*** THIS IS PURELY THE MODS DECISION TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND ORGANIZED. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Just remember the trophy list can only be in 1 of 3 places... retail, psn, and japanese. if you don't find it in one, look in the other.

The EU/BD DISC version does not have the proper patch for trophies. all you can do is wait, and try to contact the publisher enough(rarely works).

Edited by ChaosBound