Don't play this game if you want the Platinum!

leowtyx

The servers were pretty glitchy when I finished the online earlier this year but it was still manageable. Just don't play more than 1 or 2 matches at a time. As long as you don't disconnect from the room host you're wins won't be reset.

I used to be able to go 10 rounds each time at the start of this year, now 3 rounds even proves difficult.

• 4 weeks later...
Please elaborate. :confused:

Anyone get on lately? I want to go for this again so online would be my first priority.

You NEED boosting to get the online trophies, no one online.

One online trophy is glitched so it may not register wins correctly.

We don't know when the server might shut down out of the blue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Pointless thread.

You could say this about 50% of the games out there and the multiplayer is far from hard and not even that long to complete when compared to other games.

The hardest part of this game is the boss related stuff, not the multiplayer.

Are you saying you could promise someone that they will be able to get the platinum if they try real hard?

You know, take in glitched trophy, high difficulty, dead online, possible server closure in for consideration?

If yes, you are a liar. If not, my title says it all.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you saying you could promise someone that they will be able to get the platinum if they try real hard?

You know, take in glitched trophy, high difficulty, dead online, possible server closure in for consideration?

If yes, you are a liar. If not, my title says it all.

On psnprofiles, only 114 players out 22,000+ have obtained it, so I have to agree with you on that. The server used for this game is probably extremely weak, hence difficulty connecting. And yes, that boss trophy is impossible for all but those very few who a pros in fighting games. I'm working on the trophies to get the best possibility I can, considering I decided to try it out without checking the trophies list first. I'm trying to bring my percentage up above 75% and this, along with that horrible game Ibb and Obb, hurt my percentage bad. :2walls:

The game isn't as hard as you think. Online can be EASILY boosted with another person, time attack you can spam with Urs, Surival you can spam with Deathbringer.... the gold arcade trophy is just a matter of timing. Once you've learned it, it's very easy. I got the trophy more than 20 times already and don't need more than 15 minutes for the trophy now ;)

Edited by DneroK
Correcting Typo...

• 6 months later...