Warning Servers Pulled

a3069namebke

Today, a friend and I were attempting to boost this game, and both ranked matches and player matches are down. This game has never even had a community, so I am not surprised the servers are down without any warning.

This was a PSN freebie around a year ago, and a few decided to give this game a try, like me, so it may concern you.

Today, a friend and I were attempting to boost this game, and both ranked matches and player matches are down. This game has never even had a community, so I am not surprised the servers are down without any warning.

This was a PSN freebie around a year ago, and a few decided to give this game a try, like me, so it may concern you.

Can you find an article to back this up?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from a friend that the servers were down, so i came here and saw this thread. I checked it out for myself on my dummy and was able to get online matches. Anyways, as of today i was able to get all the online trophies even though i wasn't ready to play this game. Got it free awhile ago and didn't want to get shut out. This thread had me nervous. I'd suggest people do them asap, just to be safe.

Yeah, sorry about the scare. I couldn't log on for a few days, and I created this thread.

It's true, the servers are in worse shape, and they aren't getting better. Might as well go for platinum, or never end up earning it.

Thanks for the word on this. I can self boost, but I've been lazy about it. I'll do it this weekend.

EDIT: Apparently, this weekend became June 10th, but the servers are still going strong.

Edited by starcrunch061