#@$!@#$ REally ?

Lord_Raiden

if this POS wasn't so rare and valuable it would be in about a million pieces right now.

everything was going great, got the puzzles (explorer isn't working for some reason) and then this sad assed excuse for campaign started. under the chaos division this COUNTER ATTACK? what the fuck is that ?

that isn't chess or strategy, it's just fucking stupid. and it's the second one.

fucking really ? who the hell thought that was a good idea ?

• 4 weeks later...
LOL this is hard chess man. There is a reason why the few of us that have platinumed it gave it a 8 or up. This is nothing like fritz.

Winning a fog of war map in 20 moves is straight up frustrating.

yeah, the reason is that they are hard as hell to track down

and this "campaign" is just fucking queer. it's not chess it's gimicky bullshit which ruins the game

update, the case i listerlly in about 75 pieces

FUCK YOU AND IM GLAD YOUR COMPANY IS OUT OF BUSINESS NOW

Edited by Rawra
Merged; Please use the edit button.

I thought that was a very nice game.

I really enjoyed it. It made you think outside the box and to be honest it honed my chess skills by making me utilize pieces I didn't rely so much on before.

By taking pieces out of the equation and making you play with a different line up at the start of the game, it gives the game a new dimension, whereby if you rely too much on the queen for example, you will have to adjust and play with a combination of pieces that can be equally as devastating.

• 7 months later...

Just finished the campaigns... Not with gold medals yet though. 7 left on each campaign. I thought they were a great idea to be honest. Not easy by any means. I can see how people would get frustrated though... I got pretty annoyed quite a few times. It's a good feeling getting gold though.

I know it's going to be a plat I'll be proud of though when I finally get it.

• 2 months later...