Patch 1.10

RavenX

Hopefully Explorer is as well

Yesterday I played all 5 online modes (without Fog of War), plus all Skirmish modes, Tutorial, Duel and Slasher and nothing... =/

Need to try to solve again some campaign and puzzles and also try the online with Fog of War.

If someone unlock Explorer, please post the exact modes list for us... :whistle::whistle:

CONFIRM the patch has addressed both glitched trophies.

Explorer DOES work.

Just play one online classic match with Fog of War ON.

Got the Plat last night.

Woohoo, it does feel like a well earned plat with lots of difficult campaign missions (Gold Cups).

Good luck to anyone going for it.

Finally the patch came, so all the begging and asking at the official forum helped :) I already got torturer.

@leatherface: so you just have to win one online match? What offline modes did you have to replay? It would be nice if you could post a short list with the modes you replayed for getting "Explorer"

Edited by Nerix

@Nerix

Actually your post on Zuxxez helped alot when you listed all the game types to be played.

Get one win on both campaigns (chaos, order), one puzzle win of each type, battleground mode (duel, slasher), all game types for skirmish, and finally one multiplayer win with Fog of War On. As for tutorial I had to do the whole thing (As in do not keep pressing next, but do what they ask).

EDIT: I got Explorer for my friend a couple hours ago, and didn't have to play recruit, madness recruit on skirmish. The trophy popped after I finished tactical.

Trophy will definitely pop.

Edited by leatherface7

Hmm, I still didn´t get Explorer...

- played a ranked and unranked classic game online (fog of war on and off)

- replayed the tutorial, one mini game of each type, one level of black/white campaign

- all game types in skirmish

- one game slasher/duel (do you have to play all game types in Battlegrounds again?)

Really annoying, I already played everything before the patch, now again?

@leatherface: thx for trying to help. Yes, I have done that as well (that was what I meant, second point, at the end)...

I will try do redo a few things in the next days, otherwise I´ll probably have to delete the savegame and get one win everywhere allover again.

@Nerix

My friend brought his Ps3 over last night.

I got explorer for him.

First of all I won one game in slasher/1 game in duel on battleground.

Secondly I won one game in each mode in minigames.

Thirdly I played the whole tutorial.

Fourthly I won one game in skirmish mode (the weird thing was that I played classic, random, tactical) and the trophy popped. I didn't do madness, recruit or madness recruit.

Please note that before I did all this my friend won one game against me in ranked classic, with both Fog of War ON and OFF.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't then back up your game save data, delete it along with the patch and redo the above. You should definitely get it then.

@Nerix

Add me. PSN = Leatherface7

Beat me once with Fog of War ON.

My friend beat me 20 times and did not get "Rising Star" although I was rated much higher than him.

Maybe if you were boosting with same partner online then it might have something to do with you not getting the trophy.

Now I got the Plat as well, thx to leatherface for the online matches today and the hints ;)

The way it worked: First I made a backup of my save data, afterwards I deleted them. Then I have played and won the following modes:

- Online Ranked Game, Classic; Fog of War on and off

- Skirmish: Classic, Random, Tactical

- Battlegrounds: Duel, Slasher (one game each, classic)

- One win in Black and White campaign each

- Completed the tutorial

- Played and completed each Minigame once

I really don´t know why it didn´t work with the original savegame, but now it worked without a problem. But it doesn´t take long to get explorer and after achieving that, it is possible, to use the backup savegame again to keep your progress.

• 4 weeks later...