another eu only game

madagus

• 4 weeks later...

At least EU get something exclusive for a change -__-'

Its always the Us that gets most things and we need to import

Of course nothing beats japan exclusive stuff but importing is out of question becuase of the language issues

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anyone think the u.s. is just getting scewed for fun over all the chess games. i really cant figure why we dont get the great chess titles. i cant even import the games and thats worse

I just received the game today, in the USA. I bought it online at eCrater.com and it took about 8 days to receive. I played it for about 2 and a half hours and I think it's great. It has 5 language options; English, German, French, Italian & Spanish. The graphics are great! 1080p. Great game options and great animations. I give it a 9.5.

I also have Fritz Chess, which is also an amazing game. I got the platinum trophy in Fritz and I'm hoping to do the same with Battle vs. Chess.

My opinion is, I don't think Battle vs. Chess or Fritz Chess will ever come out in the USA because the game companies know that the people of the USA have zero attention span and are for the most part, uninterested in Chess. If it's not Modern Warfare: Black Ops garbage, it will never sell. Sad but true. Don't blame the game companies, blame the educational system in N. America.

Check out my trophies to see how far I get. (c:

To answer your question- "No. We're not getting screwed because we can still buy it and play it."

Edited by superdynamite

I really like the game as well, played it already dozens of hours :) Unfortunately it´s nearly impossible to find anyone online, so for online trophies you need to boost. Right now I can´t help anyone, because I have lent the game to a buddy

The Platinum Trophy though is not possible yet. Two trophies are glitched, Explorer and Torturer.

For Torturer there is a workaround I have posted in the Bewildered-Trophy-Bug Thread (the title is wrong).

• 1 month later...