Not On PAL Store?

Jonex

Why the fuck isn't this on the PAL store? I'm really annoyed after finding out that not only XBLA had it before the PSN, but now I get to find out that it's not even coming to Europe as far as I know. WHY they can't release the game on a global scale all at the same fucking time I don't know, but it's pissed me off (rant over).

Why the fuck isn't this on the PAL store? I'm really annoyed after finding out that not only XBLA had it before the PSN, but now I get to find out that it's not even coming to Europe as far as I know. WHY they can't release the game on a global scale all at the same fucking time I don't know, but it's pissed me off (rant over).

I totally agree, I don't understand why games aren't made available worldwide?

People are already working with this trying to make it where games all get released on the same day everywhere if possible. It shouldnt be a problem but sometimes they need more time to change things in the game for different rules in different places but i think it will be changed in the next couple years for most games.

kinda logical...

this is a movie tie in game right? we don't have the movie in the EU jet, so it not more then logic not to have the game...

if you really want it just get an US PSN card and buy it there;)

Unfortunately, the cheapest US card I've found (on ebay) is $20, which is a bit too much for me to be spending on the US psn :p (I only want Battle:LA).

I'm just going to have to wait, and if it doesn't get a date soon, then w/e :mad: