MP worth bothering with?

Tombwarrior97

So, as a huge fan of the Arkham-franchise I really feel like I should plat this one too. But I'm a bit turned off by the multiplayer trophies, since they are so extremely difficult to achieve. There doesn't seem to be an active player-base from what I can tell, so how hard would it be to boost it all?

So, as a huge fan of the Arkham-franchise I really feel like I should plat this one too. But I'm a bit turned off by the multiplayer trophies, since they are so extremely difficult to achieve. There doesn't seem to be an active player-base from what I can tell, so how hard would it be to boost it all?

I have the same feeling as you towards it. Personally, I don't feel like wasting my time with it. I got all the SP trophies, plus all the DLC ones too. That's good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
yea i'd like the platinum eventually so i would want to boost mp, if anyone is up for it send me a private message

You wont get much luck here either try http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/batman-arkham-origins/213227-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html or on PSNP boosting sessions.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same feeling as you towards it. Personally, I don't feel like wasting my time with it. I got all the SP trophies, plus all the DLC ones too. That's good enough for me.

After I posted this, I got a private message from Mr-E__ asking me if I wanted to join him in getting the MP trophies. I figured what the hell....at least I got 1 person to boost with.

Little did I know that I would meet some of the nicest people I ever boosted with to help out in finishing this off. Thank you Mr-E__ for lighting a fire under my ass to get these done! (and everyone else I met along the way to help out as well!!) :applause::dance:

Now to update my original comment... Find a good reliable group of people to help you and it will definitely feel worth it at the end!

Thanks for the thanks but its :cool:. Yeah we also had some invaluable help from a couple of stars who I'd like to thank but wont name as they will likely get lots of requests for help. ;) It was a pleasure working with you & glad you finally managed to get that glitching Gotham All-Star done. :D

Personally I think I enjoyed this game the most out of the 3 for the main gameplay. However the MP really is terrible it feels so tacked on and with such unreliable severs I have never had so many system freezes as this game caused. Playing public matches I found just painful. Thankfully there are some great people out there & by working together platinum is achievable.

• 2 months later...

Personally I think I enjoyed this game the most out of the 3 for the main gameplay. However the MP really is terrible it feels so tacked on and with such unreliable severs I have never had so many system freezes as this game caused. Playing public matches I found just painful. Thankfully there are some great people out there & by working together platinum is achievable.

I tried several times over 3 days and was only able to connect to 1 match. The game froze on me at least twice and dropped me out of at least 3 other matches. After that frustration I decided it wasn't worth the hassle of grinding out the MP.

I really enjoyed the SP though. Although the story wasn't great, it was still a lot of fun to explore Gotham and the future Arkham City.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...