XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-30-2013, 03:42 AM   #1
freakydan

Send a message via Yahoo to freakydan
Default How to get out of the Royal Hotel (post-story mop up)

I'm mopping up Enigma Datapacks after the end of the story, and have gotten to the Overview Bar. I'm done collecting in the Royal Hotel, but I can't seem to get out. The other door out of the room is blocked, and when I try to go back through the ballroom, the jack in the box is down, so there's no tight rope to walk on, and when I try to jump down, the game treats it like I'm falling too far, and auto-batclaws me back up to the platform I started out on. Anyone know how I can get out of here?

My Platinums: Assassin's Creed II, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, InFamous 2, Saint's Row The Third, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, X-Men Origins: Wolverine
freakydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
freakydan

Send a message via Yahoo to freakydan

Never mind. I figured it out. I had to glide in a weird way to get back to the platform where you activate the jack in the box. It'd figure that, after so many attempts, I'd figure it out right after asking for help.

My Platinums: Assassin's Creed II, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, InFamous 2, Saint's Row The Third, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, X-Men Origins: Wolverine
freakydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Bradyisclutch

Default Can't get out

Having same problem- can't get out thru locked door or backtracking to elevator area- any ideas how to get out? I'm so mad Wb Montreal you suck and you are no rocksteady- had to start over- an when I get back here I'm doing all collectibles thru main story instead of going back later any help would be nice or is it a bug and you can't get out
Bradyisclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
Obie83

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yeah i nearly panicked yesterday when i went in for a riddler clean-up yesterday and i couldn't figure out how to get out

My Guide for My Kung-Fu is Stronger
My Trophy Guide and Roadmap for Diablo III

• Latest Platinum: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Favorite Platinums: Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Resogun
  • Total: 55 50th: Gran Turismo 6
  • Platinums that made me reevaluate my life: Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham Origins(Multiplayer)
Obie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
Bradyisclutch

So how did you get out- this is after doing the mission here- is it bugged or is there a way out in elevator shaft area room

Is there a way out after doing the main mission where you fight bane the first time?

Last edited by Bradyisclutch; 10-30-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: None
Old 10-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
Obie83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradyisclutch View Post
So how did you get out- this is after doing the mission here- is it bugged or is there a way out in elevator shaft area room

Is there a way out after doing the main mission where you fight bane the first time?
You have to glide down to the rollercoaster and walk out the way you came from, it's just hard to see with the camera angle and it kinda makes you panic

• Favorite Platinums: Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Resogun
  • Platinums that made me reevaluate my life: Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham Origins(Multiplayer)
Old 10-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
Bradyisclutch

Yes I can get out of roller coaster room- if you can't go forward you have to go back the way you came- how do you get out of elevator shaft room going toward parking garage-the way you went in- I can't get out from going forward to locked door after coaster room nor can I backtrack my way out to parking garage area- so I'm screwed
Old 10-31-2013, 04:47 AM   #8
Give_the_word

Quote:
...I can't get out from going forward to locked door after coaster room nor can I backtrack my way out to parking garage area- so I'm screwed
Yeah that door is locked after the story stuff that takes place there, but why can't you get back to the elevator shaft? I had no problems going back - backtrack to where you zipline out the hole in the building, use the zipline to go back to the other tower, and the elevator shaft is readily accessible, and the elevator you rode up resets itself, so you can just drop down to it, and from there it's smooth sailing back to the hotel and the garage.
Give_the_word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:48 PM   #9
Bradyisclutch

I do not remember zip linning in this area- I'm going to try an get them all thru main missions- should be able to get all with glue grenade an shock gloves- if the elevator resets I can't find a way to get down the elevator to it cause some fans are spinning an batman just grapples back up to the top- I think the game is bugged - so I started another annoying play through- WBM sucks - there no where near rocksteady- played asylum an city 25 x each- with no bugs!!!
Old 10-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
Obie83

Quote:
I do not remember zip linning in this area- I'm going to try an get them all thru main missions- should be able to get all with glue grenade an shock gloves- if the elevator resets I can't find a way to get down the elevator to it cause some fans are spinning an batman just grapples back up to the top- I think the game is bugged - so I started another annoying play through- WBM sucks - there no where near rocksteady- played asylum an city 25 x each- with no bugs!!!
You release jack in the box to get the second ziplinethingy to progress further