Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-30-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
luxxx

Send a message via AIM to luxxx

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Stop a crime in progress each district

Does this include the Bridge or Sheldon Park? I went to every other district and stopped a crime but I haven't progressed.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:23 AM   #2
Attack-Trik
Events Director

Awards Showcase I Am a Platinum God!!   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Yes. If you view the challenge in the pause menu it will say however many neighborhoods you've completed out of 9. Unfortunately, crimes in progress won't spawn on the Bridge post game so that has to be completed in new game plus.
Attack-Trik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
Obie83

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attack-Trik View Post
Yes. If you view the challenge in the pause menu it will say however many neighborhoods you've completed out of 9. Unfortunately, crimes in progress won't spawn on the Bridge post game so that has to be completed in new game plus.
Some people on Gamefaqs claimed they got 2 crimes done by doing Park Row, didn't work for me though

My Guide for My Kung-Fu is Stronger
My Trophy Guide and Roadmap for Diablo III

• Latest Platinum: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
  • Favorite Platinums: Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Resogun
  • Total: 54 50th: Gran Turismo 6
  • Platinums that made me reevaluate my life: Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham Origins(Multiplayer)
Obie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
SirDrRoger

While it's true that crimes stop spawning on the bridge post-game a crime in the area next to the bridge in Sheldon Park spawns sometimes and the game counts it as a crime for the bridge.

The only problem with this is since the area in which this crime spawns is so small the chances of this crime spawning are kinda low.
SirDrRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:00 AM   #5
sch3nk2k4

The only area that should be an issue post game will be the bridge. The other 8 areas spawn crimes often, just glide around in free roam. I saw all 8 areas (including Sheldon Park) spawning crimes post game very often. The bridge seems to spawn 0 crimes post game.
I started a NG+ play and had a bridge crime spawn the first time I tried to cross the bridge.

sch3nk2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
taliesin2943

to clear this up no u dont need sheldon park or the bridge just do each district that has a bat drop that should give u all but 2 now heres the BIG secret go find 2 more crimes in progress and ull get the rank its what i did its what several other people have done aswell
taliesin2943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #7
Attack-Trik
Events Director

Awards Showcase I Am a Platinum God!!   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
While it's true that crimes stop spawning on the bridge post-game a crime in the area next to the bridge in Sheldon Park spawns sometimes and the game counts it as a crime for the bridge.

The only problem with this is since the area in which this crime spawns is so small the chances of this crime spawning are kinda low.
This isn't the case. I have gotten multiple crimes in progress in Sheldon Park and they absolutely do not count as Pioneer Bridge. Like was mentioned above, some people have gotten lucky and had the challenge glitch and count an additional crime from another neighborhood but it doesn't happen for everyone.
Attack-Trik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:37 AM   #8
d3vilRed

I did this in "I am the knight" mode cuz I already finished NG and NG+ before reaching this rank of challenge.
after you stopped crimes in every district except bridge in NG or NG+,start "I am the knight" mode and play through story until you disable the first jamming tower, then you can go to the bridge and most likely there should be a crime in progress there.

Last edited by d3vilRed; 10-30-2013 at 06:49 AM.
d3vilRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #9
SpikeTeflon

I went through each area and did a crime in progress. After each one I checked if it counted. Ultimately, I never had a crime appear at the "Bridge" and "Sheldon Park" areas. So I had 7 out of the 9 total. Later on I did a crime in progress in the "Burnley" area and that counted as number 8. Right after I did a crime in progress in the "Diamond District" and that counted as 9. These were both areas I am 100% positive I had already done.

Totally glitched.

If your missing some you might try those two areas. Hope this helps.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
BahamutOEF

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Hi guys. Hope this help. Got this today - Spawn CIP in sheldon park. Be sure to defeat the snipers first. Beat everybody till one remain,then go to the corner near the bridge. This will confuse the game and you will be on the bridge district. Finish last enemy there and BINK. Trophy appears :-)

BahamutOEF is offline   Reply With Quote