Stop a crime in progress each district

luxxx

Yes. If you view the challenge in the pause menu it will say however many neighborhoods you've completed out of 9. Unfortunately, crimes in progress won't spawn on the Bridge post game so that has to be completed in new game plus.

Some people on Gamefaqs claimed they got 2 crimes done by doing Park Row, didn't work for me though :(

While it's true that crimes stop spawning on the bridge post-game a crime in the area next to the bridge in Sheldon Park spawns sometimes and the game counts it as a crime for the bridge.

The only problem with this is since the area in which this crime spawns is so small the chances of this crime spawning are kinda low.

The only area that should be an issue post game will be the bridge. The other 8 areas spawn crimes often, just glide around in free roam. I saw all 8 areas (including Sheldon Park) spawning crimes post game very often. The bridge seems to spawn 0 crimes post game.

I started a NG+ play and had a bridge crime spawn the first time I tried to cross the bridge.

While it's true that crimes stop spawning on the bridge post-game a crime in the area next to the bridge in Sheldon Park spawns sometimes and the game counts it as a crime for the bridge.

The only problem with this is since the area in which this crime spawns is so small the chances of this crime spawning are kinda low.

This isn't the case. I have gotten multiple crimes in progress in Sheldon Park and they absolutely do not count as Pioneer Bridge. Like was mentioned above, some people have gotten lucky and had the challenge glitch and count an additional crime from another neighborhood but it doesn't happen for everyone.

I did this in "I am the knight" mode cuz I already finished NG and NG+ before reaching this rank of challenge.

after you stopped crimes in every district except bridge in NG or NG+,start "I am the knight" mode and play through story until you disable the first jamming tower, then you can go to the bridge and most likely there should be a crime in progress there.

Edited by d3vilRed

I went through each area and did a crime in progress. After each one I checked if it counted. Ultimately, I never had a crime appear at the "Bridge" and "Sheldon Park" areas. So I had 7 out of the 9 total. Later on I did a crime in progress in the "Burnley" area and that counted as number 8. Right after I did a crime in progress in the "Diamond District" and that counted as 9. These were both areas I am 100% positive I had already done.

Totally glitched.

If your missing some you might try those two areas. Hope this helps.

Hi guys. Hope this help. Got this today - Spawn CIP in sheldon park. Be sure to defeat the snipers first. Beat everybody till one remain,then go to the corner near the bridge. This will confuse the game and you will be on the bridge district. Finish last enemy there and BINK. Trophy appears :-)

This worked perfectly, got the trophy now, thanks a lot :)

Hi guys. Hope this help. Got this today - Spawn CIP in sheldon park. Be sure to defeat the snipers first. Beat everybody till one remain,then go to the corner near the bridge. This will confuse the game and you will be on the bridge district. Finish last enemy there and BINK. Trophy appears :-)

Worked like a charm, thanks for the tip. This could also explain why people have reported having crimes count for the same neighborhood twice if they've been completed near neighborhood borders.

Lol after you said that i reread it in batmans voice but then i realized after hearing him as chris from RE for so long i just cant connect the voice to batman. I spent most of the game waiting for batman to start blaming umbrella and yelling that these were the comic book villians that wesker gets his ideas from lol.

Thank you, much appreciated :D.

Gonna have to try that. The bridge is all I'm missing now.

You my friend are a legend! Worked perfect! I had to keep using my quick grapple to bring the last guy into the corner, but still good job buddy! :applause:

• 2 months later...

I understand that crimes in progress won't spawn post game on the bridge, but my question is do crimes in progress only spawn once on the bridge? I'm still on my first playthrough and haven't finished the story yet and I'm currently on rank 15 but have yet to see another one spawn on the bridge since that very 1st one.

Edited by Ariost