Well my game's broken.

Fractal

So last night I turned my ps3 off as you do when you need to go sleep, come tonight I try to resume and Batman is floating around in the middle of nothing but blackness. I can glide in this black void and he dies after a while of leaving him only to respawn into the void. I was in the sewers when i left him. There's no way I'm replaying 10 hours of this game, it's a joke.

I'm not jumping on a bandwagon here but this developer has screwed up. I played the other 2 at least 5 times each and never an issue, 10

Hours on a first playthrough and it breaks.

Be careful where you leave your game saved guys, don't want any of you to have wasted your time.

I had the same issue but it happened when I entered the bank for Deadshot's side mission and failed the mission once. Respawned into the black hell and kept falling. I decided to restart my playthrough since, it was on easy so I couldn't access new game plus.

Edited by Killigan32
Misspelling

Based on the hundreds of posts on the WB BAO forums there are a LOT of people having issues like this, as well as others.

WB is posting updates in the first message of this thread:

Updates on support - WB Games

Basically, at the moment they're asking users with corrupted saves or falling through the game issues to send them their game save files for analysis.

Sounds like they've got a major fluster cuck on their hands with this one...

Glad I held back on buying this :p

You tried uploading last save from plus, or USB if used, or did you try a disc cleaner? Those 2 could help a lot.

I'll probably skip on this game as well. Not only because of the crappy and unnecessary multiplayer that was shoehorned in there, but because of the numerous bugs and glitches. I really expected better.

I tried fast traveling and restarting from checkpoint, same problem. I've started again will backup my saves. Brother got the elevator glitch. I don't want to sound like a "Rocksteady ftw" guy, but I played the other 2 games at least 5 times each and didn't get a single glitch. Maybe I was lucky? But in this game I see problems everywhere with everyone. Probably boycott WB Montreal for ruining my favourite game series of this console generation.

Boosted all the MP trophies when the game released and then promptly went back to playing GTA:V's SP that I never finished. I will eventually go back and platinum this game, but for now it's at the bottom of my backlog. GTA:V, Beyond Two Souls and soon AC:IV on PS4 will be played before I go back to Arkham Origins. Way too many problems with this game to play it right now. I'll wait to make sure it won't be a chore to play, games should be fun and bugs are not fun.

Edited by Ariost

This is why I have PS+. Back up my save even night or so. Sorry for your loss.

This does not protect you. You don't know your game is corrupt until you reload it. I quit just a little way into NG+. Everything was fine. Backed up my save to PSN. When I restarted, my game was fatally glitched...I did not know it was glitched until I restarted. The backed up game is the corrupt game. I can't even restart NG+. F this POS.