worst nightmare rank 3 and anyone see that trophy glitched?

taliesin2943

ive done several enemy encounters completly silent never being seen or even herd taking out scores of enemies from the shadows without ever being noticed and neither the rank 3 or the trophy has poped is there some trick or somthing cause ive looked online and alot of people are having this same problem and others anre having them pop right away

well i did the one on penguins boat where im in the room with 5 enemies and im up in the rafters i took out all but one with the hanging attack and the last one i took out with a grate take down did any of those count as being seen cause none shot at me or gave any indication they knew where i was but they all got terrified

I had the same problem in the boat with Penguin's guys. I said screw it and kept playing. I got to a section later

I don't know how to use the spoiler tag hider thing, but the part where you have to infiltrate the roof of the GCPD, six guards and a seventh as a sniper. Totally unseen, no one getting nervous, and at the end when it ranks you I got the "Unseen" thing mentioned and a grade of Legendary Predator. Still no trophy or upgrade. No clue what the thing's problem is.

I had the same problem in the boat with Penguin's guys. I said screw it and kept playing. I got to a section later

I don't know how to use the spoiler tag hider thing, but the part where you have to infiltrate the roof of the GCPD, six guards and a seventh as a sniper. Totally unseen, no one getting nervous, and at the end when it ranks you I got the "Unseen" thing mentioned and a grade of Legendary Predator. Still no trophy or upgrade. No clue what the thing's problem is.

As for spoiler tags, simply remove the '1' below, the 'whatever part is a unique ID, if you have the same ID twice in the same thread, it will bug out.

[spoiler1=whatever]blablabla[/spoiler]

As for the rank 3 challenge I did it on penguin's boat(inside during story(got me the trophy aswell)

ive done several enemy encounters completly silent never being seen or even herd taking out scores of enemies from the shadows without ever being noticed and neither the rank 3 or the trophy has poped is there some trick or somthing cause ive looked online and alot of people are having this same problem and others anre having them pop right away

I found this Rank odd. I did it once where I took everyone out with a Silent Takedown, except for the last guy, whom I dropped onto and did a Ground Takedown. It didn't count. The next chance I got I just did Silent Takedowns on everyone. That time it worked. However, nobody saw me, so I don't know if being spotted affects it.

I found this Rank odd. I did it once where I took everyone out with a Silent Takedown, except for the last guy, whom I dropped onto and did a Ground Takedown. It didn't count. The next chance I got I just did Silent Takedowns on everyone. That time it worked. However, nobody saw me, so I don't know if being spotted affects it.

According to the exp stat list after the fight, using a ground takedown seems to remove the unseen bonus

i finally got it in gcpd aslong as ur not seen itll work out but do most of ur take downs from the gargoyles then immidiatly swind about 2 gargoyles away and stay till they fan out again usually all but the last guy is stupid enough to walk right under u again the last guy just sneak up and silent take down him and ull get the trophy and the rank :D