New villians/cameos you want to see appear

SSJ4_Haruhi

Granted I don't know my Batman villains / DC cameos as much as Marvel but I'd love to hear who you lot want to see.

I'm just thrilled about Scarecrow. He could be the only villian and I'd buy it.

I wouldn't mind a Green Arrow cameo as I lurrrv the show Arrow.

Edited by SSJ4_Haruhi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarecrow and Hush. It was rumored that they were in an alliance to take down Batman and I'd like to see how that would turn out.

I'd also like to see Azrael come back too. He's a cool character and I want to know what his order has in store for Batman.

And even though he's from Origins, I'd like to see Deathstroke come back. I actually like how WB games made him look in Origins and I want to see if he'll come back for Knight.

I hope we get different rogues instead of the same old, same old. Most of the rouges that will be in the game, were already in the other games!

It would be interesting to see the likes of the Ventriloquist, Man-Bat, Prometheus, Magpie, Professor Pig & the Circus of Strange.

Plus, I wonder if they will follow up on the Hush storyline from City.

I know this may not happen but I would also like to see Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, seeing as how Barbara is still Orcale. Well, I could hope.

Would love to see the Court of Owls.(not as an easter egg or a reference either).
A whole game could very well be dedicated solely to the Court of Owls! There's just so much potential there...

Although not a villain, I'm pretty sure they'll include Azrael too after the nice little introduction he's got in Arkham City. I'd like to see more of Hush as well, but I doubt it'll happen.

Facing Man-Bat in boss fight would indeed be awesome (a proper one, not like Killer Croc in Asylum). And since I haven't played Origins, I cross my fingers for Firefly!

I wouldn't mind a Green Arrow cameo as I lurrrv the show Arrow.

I'd definitely like a Green Arrow cameo. That'd be great.

A reference to superman or black canary would be sweet.

I always thought a good Superman reference would be some random crate in the Batcave. You could interact with it. Batman opens it and while you never see what's inside, you can clearly see the green glow of Kryptonite and then Batman makes a comment about not needing the crate's contents right now.

Simple, but a lot of fun.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want Hush and the Calendar man to have prominent roles in this game's plot. Also having Black Mask and Two Face with significant missions would be a good thing.

The Court of Owls would be awesome, but someone else stated that they could have an entire game dedicated to them so that may be a better option.

Suicide Squad would be awesome to either battle against, or have them in cameos.

I'd like to have some cameos from other heroes too. Perhaps have Superman and Green Arrow pay a visit.

Azrael is more than likely coming back after his side mission in City so that is going to be cool.

Please no, we don't need Joker to return to make this game awesome.

That's right, he's been the main bad guy in three games already.

I like Man-Bat very much for this but I think we need someone completely new as well. Someone whose never been in video games before.. :rolleyes:

http://www.bat-mania.co.uk/main/villains/images/falseface_1.jpg

False Face!

That's right, he's been the main bad guy in three games already.

I like Man-Bat very much for this but I think we need someone completely new as well. Someone whose never been in video games before.. :rolleyes:

http://www.bat-mania.co.uk/main/villains/images/falseface_1.jpg

False Face!

I know you were joking, but if we didn't have Hush, he coulda been a contender! :p :)