Batman Arkham City Platinum Trophy 2015 DLC Question

kneightwolf

Hello, this is my first post here. I have a question that I hope you guys can help me answer about Batman Arkham City and the Platinum trophy. I have the Game of the Year Edition, which comes with all of the dlc and everything. My question Is, to get the platinum trophy, do I have to also get the trophies associated with Robin, Catwoman, and Nightwing, such as the trophies dealing with combat ? I couldn't find much information about this topic online, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this. Any help Is much appreciated.

Edited by Fynn84
Moved to the correct forum.

Hi, wolf and welcome to the site!

To answer your question, to get the (P) solely you would need to just do Batman's combat/predator/campaign challenges. To get the 100%, however, you would have to complete each DLC, which is provided in the GOTY edition.

Here is my PSN profile which shows the main game, plus each DLC pack individually. The DLC is separate from the main game, so the (P) will pop once you get the main game's trophies. You will play as Cat woman during the story and unlock trophies for her, but that pertains to her DLC, not the main game.

I hope this answers your question! Also, again, welcome to the site! :)