Catwoman question

servus99

I have 39/40 Riddler Challenges for Catwoman.

The last challenge requires Combos that i dont have. Leveling takes ages for me. DO you have any tips on leveling up quickly?

Omg, i am Level 43 with Batman (got platinum in main game), and i am not able to upgrade anything for Catwoman, really? -_-

EDIT: Ok, i think it is because i downloaded the CATWOMAN DLC after i got the Platinum Trophy.

This Thread can be deleted, sorry.

Edited by servus99

I had the same problem, I was level 58 with Batman and coudn't get any upgrade for Catwoman. What I did to get fast xp was the Titan containers glitch, go to Bane's hideout, spray gel on the Titan containers and explode them. You'll get 1000XP for doing that. Go outside and back in and repeat.

But you can only do this with the mission ACTIVE, right?

Doesnt work for me :( Because i have all side missions on NEW GAME and NEW GAME +

But you can only do this with the mission ACTIVE, right?

Doesnt work for me :( Because i have all side missions on NEW GAME and NEW GAME +

You should be able to get experience from the trophies, if you have not already have them all. You have to get all of her ridder trophies, to completely max her out. Plus, you can use Batman's experience to level her up too, I believe? :think:

• 3 months later...
No, the mission doesn't have to be active. I did this after I platted the game.

Mayby this

will help.

Ah , thanks a lot . should have checked your reply earlier :)

played some other games in the meantime, but now i will come back to Batman AC and try out this trick in order to get Catwoman maxed out :)