Zsasz questline glitched?

solstice

I've just finished the phone booth killer questline and locked Zsasz up in a cage. The message "Case closed: Zsasz neutralized" came up along with the "Dial Z for Murder" trophy, indicating that I completed the quest. In the select menu, it also shows that the case is "CLOSED". But I was going back through his hideout after that to try and figure out how to get one of the Riddler trophies, and I died in the process. When I respawned, I had given up on the Riddler trophy and left his hideout. When I got outside, I noticed the map marker was still there for the quest, as if I hadn't completed it. I went back inside and talked to Zsasz in the cage and the two prisoners, but nothing. I looked it up online and others have said they've had the same problem, but I'm worried it may affect my ability to earn 100% completion in the game, thus voiding some trophies. Anyone know if it's safe to move on, or should I try to fix it, if possible?

Thanks.

Edited by solstice

Do a backup save on a usb and do all the side quests then check in your stats on the menu screen to see if everything 100% If so you should be safe // Check on your stats menu now to see if Identity theft is at 100% (Original not the NG+).

Sorry for the late response, forgot to check back. Anyways, I'm looking at my stats right now, and it shows Identity Theft as being only 35% complete... so am I screwed?

EDIT: Wait, Identity Theft is not the Zsasz mission... the Zsasz mission is called "Cold Call Killer" which shows up as 100% in my stats screen... so I think I'm good...

Edited by solstice

Sorry for the late response, forgot to check back. Anyways, I'm looking at my stats right now, and it shows Identity Theft as being only 35% complete... so am I screwed?

I'm guessing so? :shrugs: Try to get all remaining trophies on this save if you can then go back for this one Is my best option. Sorry about that :(. Didn't run into this glitch myself.