Arkham City Free on NA PS+, Includes Catwoman DLC

swotam

Just a note to mention that, as of the North American PSN store update today (April 1), Batman Arkham City is free on PS+. This also includes the Catwoman DLC that was originally provided with the game. The other DLC packs must still be purchased and aren't discounted at all.

Great game if you haven't played it already!

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/batman-arkham-city/cid=UP1018-NPUB30754_00-ARKHAMCITY00GAME

Edited by swotam

I live in North America and it hasn't made its way to the store yet, nor does it say it on the website

It was on the site before I made the post. I'd suggest you use the following link when checking for Plus games vs the one you posted.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/home/games/psplus

• 9 months later...

Well, Ive downloaded it by then, but started playing the game now... Now it says to me that GAME CONTENT WILL EXPIRE IN 15 MINUTES.... does plus games have expiration time?? Do I have to play em in one year or so? I dunno what will happen... Someone had this problem before???

• 3 weeks later...
Well, Ive downloaded it by then, but started playing the game now... Now it says to me that GAME CONTENT WILL EXPIRE IN 15 MINUTES.... does plus games have expiration time?? Do I have to play em in one year or so? I dunno what will happen... Someone had this problem before???

What ended happening, did it expire on you?

Yeah, I ran into this before because the Plus title I'd downloaded recognized the final day of my subscription at the time I'd downloaded it even though sometime later I'd paid for an extension. It quit the game but I was able to resume after that without incident.