Should I go back?

shay-d

Well.....darn. The lack of a platinum on this game has been bothering me FOREVER. all I have left is the combat and predator challenges. And that is where I was stuck on ONE predator. One fucking challenge! BUT I know that the combined combat (which I'm good at) plus predator challenges are coming up. And why am I posting? No 1: alcohol. No 2: looking for some positive reinforcement. Gosh darn that lack of a plat is bothering me. I've got the AA plat btw

Well, if the problem resides in only one predator map and I suppose that the campaign where you must win it, then it is only know the stage and where to move.

I will play to the magician and say that the predator map is top of the world extreme, right?

Anyways, any challenge can be done with every character and it only takes know to where they move and how and when eliminate easily to the enemies.

Edited by Fire Emblem

So looking back (and it's been what...1.5 years since I've played?), it looks like I got stuck on Natural Selection Extreme. I think the biggest thing back then was I had something else in the queue, so I think I gave up a bit too easy...

My biggest issue was that I was getting stuck on this map when I knew I had a couple more to go that were going to be more difficult AND those campaign challenges modifiers. However, I was thinking the whole time that the modifiers made the challenges more difficult. Didn't know that you could have some that make it easier!

So looking back (and it's been what...1.5 years since I've played?), it looks like I got stuck on Natural Selection Extreme. I think the biggest thing back then was I had something else in the queue, so I think I gave up a bit too easy...

My biggest issue was that I was getting stuck on this map when I knew I had a couple more to go that were going to be more difficult AND those campaign challenges modifiers. However, I was thinking the whole time that the modifiers made the challenges more difficult. Didn't know that you could have some that make it easier!

Natural Selection was one I found hard too but after watching a couple of Videos it's just about proper timing. Batman challenges are way easier when compared to DLC like Catwoman... Catwoman was a pain in the ass for me :2walls: ... Anyway, here's the video I used for Natural Selection Extreme.