Campaign Challenge tips?

I've been working on the Campaigns and its really getting annoying, specifically Top of the World on Extreme. I can't see anything because of the jammer. I've looked on almost every YouTube video out there and its driving me crazy. Ive been on this for three hours and I'm about to call this quits. Any tips?

At least that the medal ask you for beat in the last to the jammer, try to beat him first.

If you have troubles with some character in particular, you can ask for tips but well, trying to being generic.

- Use the gargoyles outside of the circle/stage to move fast in the place.

- You can hang out from the ledge of the balcons to make easy and fast silent takedown.

- Use the ceilings to hide after do a takedown.

- Try to use the gadgets in someone alone to do a Ground pound and then escape.

- Above all, try to use all the bad things in the first two stages of the campaign for don't make harder an already hard map.

- Practice in the Ranked Chalenges in Top of the World.

Good luck.

Don't forget that you can zap the jammer guy with your shock gun. This kills his jamming ability until he can fix it. What I like to do is zap him and then freeze him. This way he isn't able to repair it until someone frees him from the ice. Depending where the other men are and what you do immediately after freezing him (ie, if you take someone out, the other men will check that out instead of running to aid the jammer man) can give you a couple minutes of jammer free playtime.

Also this may be obvious, but are you aware of the platform in the center of the map? It's donut shaped and runs around the observation room. The only reason I mention this is because I played through that map many times with all four characters, and only just recently discovered it. As soon as I found that platform I found this map much, much easier.

Let us know how you get on.

Don't forget that you can zap the jammer guy with your shock gun. This kills his jamming ability until he can fix it. What I like to do is zap him and then freeze him. This way he isn't able to repair it until someone frees him from the ice. Depending where the other men are and what you do immediately after freezing him (ie, if you take someone out, the other men will check that out instead of running to aid the jammer man) can give you a couple minutes of jammer free playtime.

Also this may be obvious, but are you aware of the platform in the center of the map? It's donut shaped and runs around the observation room. The only reason I mention this is because I played through that map many times with all four characters, and only just recently discovered it. As soon as I found that platform I found this map much, much easier.

Let us know how you get on.

I had no idea you could zap him! And yes, I knew about the platform but that didn't really help me. Ill give the shock a try.