More medals available then required?

If you have all the DLC (albeit via seperate purchases, like me, or via the GOTY edition), you should have more medals available to you then the trophies require.

Is it possible to unlock the trophies with medals that are not from the "required" maps? So are the trophies attached to a "total of medals" or a "maps completed list"?

To be more specific, the Robin and Nightwing DLC's each add 2 maps and according to the guide you have to get the medals on the according maps.

Would Robin's trophy not unlock, if instead of getting the last 6 medals on the Robin maps, you got the last 6 medals on the Nightwing maps?

What I'm getting at here is that if there IS in fact a surplus of medals, you could theoretically get 2/3 medals on 6 maps (since you have an additional 6 medals). This would make the trophies considerably easier/less time consuming.

Furthermore, the Batman and Catwoman trophy descriptions mention getting "all" medals, where the Robin and Nightwing trophy description only mention getting X amount of medals (i.e. the word "all" is omitted from their specific trophy descriptions).

• 2 weeks later...