Which DLC is harder? Robin or Nightwing?

YenRou

Personally, I think Robin is harder (slightly) overall.

Robin gets some pretty low scores in combat challenges. I always barely made the scores but took no more than one try for them all.

Nightwing's predator maps are arguably harder than Robin's (slightly easier than Cat) but I found them easier than most people (tied with Batman) so they may give you the most trouble. He can be the hardest, but really it all depends on you.

If you need any help, ask while you can before I forget how I did their challenges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got use to Robin. Nightwing was harder to find a good rhythm with. He had fewer combos in the Combat challenges than Robin. And his dart shooter in the Predator challenges had some sway; making it harder to use for specific medals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Robin moved slower in the Combat Challenges, so you had to adjust your timing accordingly to keep your combo active. However Robin can glide in the Predator Challenges, whereas Nightwing jumps like Catwoman, which can get annoying as there will be times where you want to jump down behind an enemy and instead he will leap out in front of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Catwoman is the hardest shit there is in Arkham City. I finished Catwoman Challenges and Campaign Challenges recently, and I did most of Robin's stuff, only have a few of his campaigns left. I just started Nightwing and gotta say, atleast for the Combat challenges I find him really good. I always got great scores, one of the best was on FunHouse Brawl Extreme where I managed to get 162,930 points even though I didn't do a perfect run, I'm pretty sure I can do even better. I was suprised by that. Always found Batman to be my strongest. Anyway, Predator looks like a different story though. I guess Nightwing is harder than Robin on Predator mainly because Robin can atleast glide. I use glide a lot.