• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

48-52.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Viper

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I felt it took me over 50 hours to get the plat. Im just waiting for August 16th (Calendar Man) to get the plat trophy, but i have all the others.

I had many retries and the emeny AI doesnt always react the same, which makes it more difficult to set up a particular move for a challenge. Especially when you need two enemies or more for a shockwave attack.

The collectibles too even if you use a guide it takes like more than four hours to get them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me this was a 50 hour game. There is alot to do. The riddler trophies and riddles take about 15 to 20 hours and this depends on how frequently you find the riddler associate (green highlighted henchmen). Also the random assaults can be tricky if you dont use a guide.

I think you could shave about 5 to 10 hours off your total play time if you just use a guide for all the side missions from the start. I felt like I spent alot of time looking for side missions on the first playthrough, and on the second playthrough I just used a guide for all the side missions and it really seemed to speed things up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

PS3 Version. Around 35 hours, dialogue and cutscenes can be skipped and boost gliding or ziplining everywhere is fastest. Doing all side content in between main story missions is ideal so you won't be roaming the map for hours trying to find miscellaneous stuff. Collecting riddler trophies/solving puzzles takes quite a while but the challenge maps and campaigns will take the longest, especially if you make mistakes and fail them a few times.

• 1 month later...

It really all depends. Without a guide - for anything - and with watching all the cutscenes (during both playthroughs), with a medium level of skill, expect to spend around 50/60 hrs platting this. Some challenges can be a pain but there is nothing here that is too difficult with a bit of patience. Time is the main factor between you and the plat.

The free flow trophy is a great way to lay the foundation for the combat challenges, as this will familiarise you with Batman's move set. YouTube has great vids for predator challenges if you want some assistance there.

With a guide and skipping cutscenes, it could be possible to plat this in 35/40hrs. I'd recommend taking the time to savour the game though, to my mind it's the best in the series.

Higher skill players could probably do this in 30/35 hrs.

Edited by WinterN7

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...