GOTY DLC Content - When unlocked?

RemingtonInk

So from what I read the GOTY and original save files are not compatible and due to the price of the DLC, I plan to buy the GOTY (got B:AC for free as a PS+ member) in order to resell it (and get the DLC for at least half the price).

Furthermore, I've read that for the Nightwing/Robin DLC content, the maps themselves have to be unlocked.

So my question is:

How far into the game do I have to play in order to have all the maps unlocked (I can't recall if the maps are unlocked via the story or via Riddler's secrets)?

Furthermore, if someone can confirm that the Harlequin DLC is playable from the get-go, that would be nice =)!

Edited by RemingtonInk

So from what I read the GOTY and original save files are not compatible and due to the price of the DLC, I plan to buy the GOTY (got B:AC for free as a PS+ member) in order to resell it (and get the DLC for at least half the price).

Furthermore, I've read that for the Nightwing/Robin DLC content, the maps themselves have to be unlocked.

So my question is:

How far into the game do I have to play in order to have all the maps unlocked (I can't recall if the maps are unlocked via the story or via Riddler's secrets)?

Furthermore, if someone can confirm that the Harlequin DLC is playable from the get-go, that would be nice =)!

Although I have the GOTY version and I've just completed the main story I don't have all of the challenge maps available yet (even for Batman) so I think you need to collect the Riddler trophies/challenges to unlock them.

I can confirm that Harley Quinns Revenge story is unlocked and available to play from the start.

Edited by Martain2

Although I have the GOTY version and I've just completed the main story I don't have all of the challenge maps available yet (even for Batman) so I think you need to collect the Riddler trophies/challenges to unlock them.

I can confirm that Harley Quinns Revenge story is unlocked and available to play from the start.

Thank you for the perfect answer :D! Could you perhaps answer another question for me:

Can you confirm the DLC is on the disc (or is it downloaded via vouchers)? Furthermore could you check for me if your copy of BAC GOTY is region 2 (on the back of the box, its a black and white globe logo with a big number)?

Again, thank you very much.

• 6 months later...