What you hate about Arkham City?

GameExpert

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have done standard game on Hard with all riddles and sidemissions, done NG+ and the combat challenges for batman, robin, and catwoman. Just gotta do sidemissions on NG+ and the predator, campaign missions. Problem is i'm sick of it and from all reports predator and campaign challenges are nothing to look forward to.

I hate Riddler, but only after a failed challenge when he appears on the loading screen. I don´t know the english version of his comments but the german ones in connection with his arrogant voice and smile really sucks... :guns:

I wish after a successful challenge there would have been a loading screen where he has to admit his defeat...:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
riddler bc it makes me wanna punch my screen after i fail his riddles for the 1200th time and his face and smirk comes up on screen and is like "SHAVED MONKEY FAILED HOW UTTERLY EXPECTED"

http://i.imgur.com/U16Ng.gif

I feel exactly the same way you do, and I want to say something regarding this matter.

I've just completed Arkham City to 100% today and I did some calculation:

72 ranked medals and 108 campaign medals for Batman and Catwoman

78 ranked medals and 114 campaign meals for Robin and Nightwing

In total, thats a whopping 744 medals you'll need to get for this game's 100%, which equals to 248 successful attempts on the challenges. Usually it takes me an average of 5-8 failed attempts on each map to figure out how to beat the challenge maps properly, as well as working out which modifiers are best for which map.

Safe to say I've already listen to Riddler's demoralising speech over a thousand times. As much as I like this game, I don't think I'll be playing anymore Arkham City for the rest of my life.

The only thing I hate are combat challenges.

No offence, but I think Combat Challenges are awesome fun. Predator challenges, on the other hand, are brain cell exterminators.

Edited by doomgun

I hate the fact that every villain in this game was a small danger to batman except for the joker.

[spoiler=joker]Hopefully since the joker died we'll see other villains that can have an important role in the next game.

[spoiler=666] Both Scarecrow and Killer Crow haven´t got much of a role in the game, a missed opportunity

[spoiler=323]Maybe they kept Scarecrow and Killer Croc for the next game...

Edited by redadude

• 2 weeks later...
I hate the fact that every villain in this game was a small danger to batman except for the joker.

[spoiler=joker]Hopefully since the joker died we'll see other villains that can have an important role in the next game.

[spoiler=323]Maybe they kept Scarecrow and Killer Croc for the next game...

Yeah that bugged me too, especially with Two-Face. So much potential yet he had very little screen time.