Jokers Carnival DLC map...Help

Hopefully getting this at the end of then month along with the new content can't wait :) seems like a real challenge ha ha

Edit: Sorry, wasn't much help lol, try looking on YT, you may get some tips from there :think:

Edited by slashGNR666

• 3 years later...

I gave up on this challenge 3 years ago when I posted this. I couldn't pull this one off no matter what strategy I tried...

I went back to it after playing Origins, but still was coming up short every time.

Than Arkham Knight came out, and being 100% complete (for now until more dlc comes out) in all the challenges, I decided to try this again.

Holy crap, let me tell you, it took me about 2 days to get it with all the characters but I finally did it!! :applause::dance::applause::dance:

If I wasn't getting hit with cheap shots, I would be getting shot. If I wasn't getting hit by the one-arm dude, I was getting trampled by the Titan.

But finally, it is done. Sorry to rehash such an old thread. But I remembered posting this and just wanted to brag a little bit. Extremely happy right now that it is over!!:p

Edited by Barrndawg