Favourite villian

drummersc007

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like most of them alot but Hugo Strange has to be #1 followed by Joker and The Penguin.

I don't count Mr.Freeze as a pure villian though, I count him someplace between a anti hero/villian.

Riddler has always been #1 in my book, followed by Penguin.

I just don't like how they did Penguin in this game. My fave Penguin was the Burgess Meredith version from the 60s TV show, though DeVito did a halfway decent job in Batman Returns.

I have to agree 105% about the Penguin they really should have made him like the original tv show version and not ughhh this version.

• 3 weeks later...

My personal favorites are Scarecrow and Clayface. Though Scarecrow wasn't physically in City, there is a secret easter egg that reveals that he may have been conspiring undetected. If this doesn't scream Scarecrow's appearance in the third Arkham game, I don't know what does:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiqrurnNEE]Batman: Arkham City - Scarecrow Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

I also hope Clayface makes an appearance as well in the next game. I liked the Joker twist at the end, but I would prefer to have Clayface involved more in the story instead of him pretending to be Joker.

I wish they didn't kill off Scarecrow in the first game :(

Heh, you can cheer right back up again, cause there are at least 3 different things in Arkham City that suggests he's still alive! :)

Take a look at the Riddle on top of the bridge to the Industrial District, and check the internet for the coded radio frequency messages, and the hidden hatch on the boat, if you want to check them out.

Heh, you can cheer right back up again, cause there are at least 3 different things in Arkham City that suggests he's still alive! :)

Take a look at the Riddle on top of the bridge to the Industrial District, and check the internet for the coded radio frequency messages, and the hidden hatch on the boat, if you want to check them out.

Yeah, there were a ton of hidden easter eggs that invloved the Scarecrow in Arkham City. For me, I'm under the impression that he in fact did not die in Arkham Asylum. Remember, we never actually saw him physically die in the first game, it was more or less assumed that he did until now.