ooking for a back pack jammer ...

doomgun

I've already done all riddles and found all riddler trophies and also done most of the physically challenges, right now the very last thing I need to do is zap a jammer eqipped enemy with the REC, but problem is .... I don't know where to find such an enemy :(

Any tips on where I can go to finish off my final riddler challenge?

Thanks in advance.

edit: TYPO on the title .... should be LOOKING for a back pack jammer

Edited by doomgun

In the post-game setting, I think the only place you'll run into one of these, is in the subway, in the room with all the empty train carts and one of Penguin's jammers that you destroyed earlier.

I've seen comments about him not always being there though, so if he's not, just try leaving and going back, or leaving and re-entering the game, or something like that, and he'll show up eventually.

In the post-game setting, I think the only place you'll run into one of these, is in the subway, in the room with all the empty train carts and one of Penguin's jammers that you destroyed earlier.

I've seen comments about him not always being there though, so if he's not, just try leaving and going back, or leaving and re-entering the game, or something like that, and he'll show up eventually.

Found him EXACTLY where you've mentioned, awesome thanks! :D