Perfect Freeflow 2.0 Moves List

Dave_bosoxfan

Is there a definitive list of the moves required as I have searched everywhere on the net I can find and everybody says different things.

The trophy says all of Batmans Combat Moves which I believe to be 13 (taken from the stats at the end of the combat rounds). I have listed these below.

1. :cross: Strike

2. :triangle: Counter

3. :circle: Stun

4. :cross:, :cross: (not jumping over anyone) Evade

5. :cross:, :cross: (jumping over someone) Redirect

6. :cross:+:square: Special Combo Batswarm

7. :square:+:triangle: Special Combo Disarm & Destroy

8. :triangle:+:circle: Special Combo Takedown

9. :cross:+:circle: Special Combo Multi-Ground Takedown

10. :circle:, :cross:, :cross: Aerial Attack

11. :circle:+:square:x 8 Beat down

12. :circle:, :circle:, :circle: Ultra Stun

13. :r2:+:triangle: Ground Pound

Not sure if Evade and Redirct are both required and also not sure if stun is required as it is used in three other moves? People seem to be getting this trophy with a x12 variation bonus so something is not required!

This list does not include gadgets as I do not believe you need these as they have there own variation bonus. I use the batarang all the time anyway so it is included in my combo.

Anybody have any thoughts? :think:

Edit: just watched a video in which someone didn't use a stun on its own and still got the trophy. The stun was used in the beatdown and the aerial attack but not separately.

They also did a redirect and an evade and used the batclaw slam. So confused!!

Edited by Dave_bosoxfan
New information

Just got the trophy and I have no idea what moves I did and what counted! All I know is that I did not use stun separately, only as part of the beatdown and aerial attack moves and I did not use the batclaw slam. I did use the batarang though. At a guess I would say the following was used.

1. Strike

2. Counter

3. Evade

4. Beatdown

5. Aerial attack

6. Batswarm

7. Disarm

8. Takedown

9. Multi takedown

10. Ultra stun

11. Ground pound

12. Quick batarang

13. Redirect.

Just got the trophy and I have no idea what moves I did and what counted! All I know is that I did not use stun separately, only as part of the beatdown and aerial attack moves and I did not use the batclaw slam. I did use the batarang though. At a guess I would say the following was used.

1. Strike

2. Counter

3. Evade

4. Beatdown

5. Aerial attack

6. Batswarm

7. Disarm

8. Takedown

9. Multi takedown

10. Ultra stun

11. Ground pound

12. Quick batarang

13. Redirect.

every ive seen is between 13-14. i think on your list above your missing regular stun :circle: unless you called it something else. your first post has the correct moves. this is the youtube video that helped me the most.

Edited by joker-_-32988

1. Strike

2. Counter

3. Evade

4. Beatdown

5. Aerial attack

6. Batswarm

7. Disarm

8. Takedown

9. Multi takedown

10. Ultra stun

11. Ground pound

12. Quick batarang

13. Redirect.

If you delete #13 from the list above (since Evade/Redirect only counts for one), and change #12 from 'Quick batarang' to 'Any quickfire gadget', you'll have the correct list of 12 moves/variations needed for the trophy.

And you were absolutely right in your speculations that Cape Stun does not count as a separate variation in this game (unlike in Asylum, where it does), except for having to use it to start other moves, like ultra stun or the beatdown.

Is this as hard as it seems, because I suck at combat.

it takes a degree of luck and patience mostly. I got this trophy the other day after trying for it for 6 hours straight (really bad idea btw, had a sore wrist for the rest of the day + the next)

The tip i can say is unless you have a clear shot of doing a move without a problem, evade (X,X to jump over enemies) until you are in a good position to do it, and with time, you'll remember them in your head and will be able to pull it off without a problem.

The thing about combat in AA and AC is not so much trying to button mash, but rather to time your hits, and with the "strike" icon popping up when enemies are attacking, you can easily counter by pressing Triangle equivalent to the amount of enemies attacking.

The tip i can say is unless you have a clear shot of doing a move without a problem, evade (X,X to jump over enemies) until you are in a good position to do it, and with time, you'll remember them in your head and will be able to pull it off without a problem.

The thing about combat in AA and AC is not so much trying to button mash, but rather to time your hits, and with the "strike" icon popping up when enemies are attacking, you can easily counter by pressing Triangle equivalent to the amount of enemies attacking.

I would add to this that after an evade you can tap :l1: to throw a quick batarang and then just evade again, rinse and repeat to build the combo up then use the Batswarm to stun lots of enemies. This can give you the time to do the beat down or the aerial attack. Save the ultra stun and the ground pound for the last enemy as it is easy to get interrupted doing these moves. Then it just a case of making sure you find an enemy with a weapon to disarm and not forgetting any of the moves. The order I followed is below.

Where I say "build combo for" all I am doing is evade followed by quick batarang over and over till this combo meter flashes yellow again.

Strike, counter, evade, quick gadget (batarang), build combo for Batswarm, beat down, build combo for Batswarm, aerial attack, build combo for weapon disarm, build combo for takedown, build combo for multi ground takedown, thin out enemies till one left then ultra stun and ground pound to finish.

Thought this was easier than in Arkham Asylum due to the batarang counting as a move this time around.

I would add to this that after an evade you can tap :l1: to throw a quick batarang and then just evade again, rinse and repeat to build the combo up then use the Batswarm to stun lots of enemies. This can give you the time to do the beat down or the aerial attack. Save the ultra stun and the ground pound for the last enemy as it is easy to get interrupted doing these moves. Then it just a case of making sure you find an enemy with a weapon to disarm and not forgetting any of the moves. The order I followed is below.

Where I say "build combo for" all I am doing is evade followed by quick batarang over and over till this combo meter flashes yellow again.

Strike, counter, evade, quick gadget (batarang), build combo for Batswarm, beat down, build combo for Batswarm, aerial attack, build combo for weapon disarm, build combo for takedown, build combo for multi ground takedown, thin out enemies till one left then ultra stun and ground pound to finish.

Thought this was easier than in Arkham Asylum due to the batarang counting as a move this time around.

I like this idea, i will try this later i had a quick go last night but could only get 11x as i couldnt get the pound or beat down in without getting hit.

By the way i was using the map with the electrical sides with the 3 gates in front of you i cant remember what its called.

I m 90% sure if you do the evade move you lose your combo.

You can use the evade (rolling out of the action) as long as you follow it with something Straight away.

You can use the redirect (jumping over someone) as many times in a row as you like. It will not add to the combo but you will not lose it either.

This sounds like the 2nd Combat Challenge, Survival of the fittest. This is where I got the trophy on round 3.

Got it a little while ago, your method works great it slows things down a little so you can think what to do next or what you need, and yes it was that map i got it round 2 as the batarang doesnt really hurt the goons so they stay alive for longer to get all moves in.

Thanks for the little tip dude :applause: