Are the DLC trophies as tedious as I think they are?

Flint7

I can't see any way how they aren't, but I thought I would ask.

I didn't even have much of a problem with Batman's challenges. 100% of my difficulty came from the Predator maps, as I have no problem with the combat. Still, it's enough that I don't care to do any of it again - especially not with different characters. Why would they do this?

That's what I thought. I enjoyed doing a few rounds with Nightwing, but I really do not want anything to do with the Predator challenges again. They're by far the hardest part of the game to me, and spending another 20-30 hours for a few bronze trophies just seems insane when I have other games to play.

Give credit to Rocksteady. They made a video game character incredibly annoying, even adding that barely perceptible smirk that made me frequently swear at the TV.

Oh god yes, I wanted to hurt him soooo badly! It did make the end of the Riddler side mission a whole lot more satisfying though; if it hadn't been for that, I don't know what I would've done...!

Yeah, I made it through with all 4, but it was extremely tedious by the end... I can only recommend making an attempt to go through them all with each character if you really enjoy the challenges in general, or are determined to get all the trophies. It really is a shame that Robin and Nightwing didn't get any story content.

I finally got back to doing Robin and Nightwing after a two month break following the nightmare that was Catwoman and I've already lost interest. Looks like getting the last four trophies will be a lengthy quest, if I don't give up first. At least I hear Robin and Nightwings preds are a little easier then Catwomans, hopefully thats true.