Triple batarang and batclaw?

ep82

I'm just beaten mr freeze so I was wondering if this is unlocked later on during the game?

Can someone tell me if this is still available to use during combos? Like AA? When I press R1 during a combo. Batman just grabs a ledge and escapes.

I'm just beaten mr freeze so I was wondering if this is unlocked later on during the game?

Can someone tell me if this is still available to use during combos? Like AA? When I press R1 during a combo. Batman just grabs a ledge and escapes.

There's no tripple batclaw, but batarang is tap L1, and batclaw is L1+ triangle. So it's changed from AA .

no triple batclaw?? Man that sucks.

I was pressing R1 to use the batclaw in a combo but I just end up escaping. why did they change it from R1 to L1+triangle?? makes no sense

I just noticed that batman will use triple batarang once the combo goes red. Is this the only way to use triple batarang?

no triple batclaw?? Man that sucks.

I was pressing R1 to use the batclaw in a combo but I just end up escaping. why did they change it from R1 to L1+triangle?? makes no sense

I just noticed that batman will use triple batarang once the combo goes red. Is this the only way to use triple batarang?

Batclaw in AA was R2+R2, so while they have changed it, pressing R1 wouldn't have helped you back then either. And I'm guessing they changed it because they added a whole bunch of quickfire gadgets, and wanted some kind of system that made sense for all of them, partly based on how often people would use the various gadgets.

And yeah, the only way to get an actual triple batarang is to use the freeflow focus gadget upgrade, but you can still quickfire 3 batarangs at any time, without losing your combo - you'll just have to press L1 3 times in quick order.

Batclaw in AA was R2+R2, so while they have changed it, pressing R1 wouldn't have helped you back then either. And I'm guessing they changed it because they added a whole bunch of quickfire gadgets, and wanted some kind of system that made sense for all of them, partly based on how often people would use the various gadgets.

And yeah, the only way to get an actual triple batarang is to use the freeflow focus gadget upgrade, but you can still quickfire 3 batarangs at any time, without losing your combo - you'll just have to press L1 3 times in quick order.

Ah cool. Thanks for the reply. Didnt know that quick fire batarang 3x wont lose your combo. will get on with it.

Oops. I should of noticed it's R2 not R1 as my R2 is abit broken and this got my really annoyed when, I have a high combo and when I tried triple batclaw, it did nothing as my button was broken!!! lol