Perfect Knight 2.0

b0shey

Got a question about this one, i have everything at 100% in stats screen however it only shows 98% on the main screen.

do the dlc ranked medals count towards this one?

since i only needed to get 72/78 medals to get trophy i didnt do the final dlc trophies.

but it only shows 75% on my riddler stuff in my original game.

on the same save file you have to:

-finish the game and all sidequests

-finish all 400 riddles

-finish new plus game+ and all sidequests

-3 star all challenges (combat, predator, campaign)

If these were already completed or partially completed on a your first play through, do any or all carry over to NG+? I guess what I'm asking is this: does everything done on your first play through carry over or just parts of it?

I've done a lot of riddles (not all) already, so I'm wondering if I should stop and start my new game name and finish them off there instead.

If these were already completed or partially completed on a your first play through, do any or all carry over to NG+? I guess what I'm asking is this: does everything done on your first play through carry over or just parts of it?

I've done a lot of riddles (not all) already, so I'm wondering if I should stop and start my new game name and finish them off there instead.

riddles, xp and unlocked gadgets carry over. so if you have done evrything possible in youer first run, in ng+ you only have to finish the story and all the side missions again (includes beating riddler!).

riddles, xp and unlocked gadgets carry over. so if you have done evrything possible in youer first run, in ng+ you only have to finish the story and all the side missions again (includes beating riddler!).

Wow, that was fast! Thanks:D In order to beat the Riddler do you have to complete all riddles? If you've already saved his victims, do you have to solve riddles again to save them again inorder to trigger the fight with Riddler?

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll stop where I'm at and just start over. I don't know if I have it in me to track down all riddles twice--that's a huge chunch of time I can't get back.

You don't have to track down the riddles on NG+ if you got them all on your regular playthrough. You only have to do the riddler hostage situations again on NG+ for 100%.

You don't have to track down the riddles on NG+ if you got them all on your regular playthrough. You only have to do the riddler hostage situations again on NG+ for 100%.

Even better! Thanks again. So they will all be ready to go once I start or at least am able to do them? Awesome! I guess I'll go back to finishing off the riddles on my regular playthrough then.

In order to archieve 100% do I have to collect all baloons, cameras, penguins an devil's head?

Or the only collectebles do I have to look for is the riddler's?

Thanks.

yes you have to do the balloons cameras etc its part of the riddled count