Theatre mode would have been awesome.

Tri Winning

I would have loved to have been able to watch all the in-game movies in one go after completing the game, it sucks that to do that you have to play the game again.

I would also have loved to be able to watch that immense trailer where Batman takes out all those guards. Its lame that people worked so hard on it and the only place you can see it is youtube.

I don't think any of the scenes were memorable enough that I'd want to watch them again anyway. I was skipping them all on my NG+. I do want to see how the game is without the Catwoman DLC, though. I'll probably just delete and reinstall game data to check it out.

TheMediaCows's Channel - YouTube

Nothing changes, check his walkthrough.

I would have loved to have been able to watch all the in-game movies in one go after completing the game, it sucks that to do that you have to play the game again.

I would also have loved to be able to watch that immense trailer where Batman takes out all those guards. Its lame that people worked so hard on it and the only place you can see it is youtube.

Yeah, I skipped them all in NG+ anyway also. But it would be nice to see them when I wanted to again.

Also, TriWinning. Your avatar is the shit.

I'm just thinking about it, and theater mode would be very hard to do. A majority of the "scenes" were spliced in the middle of interactive playing portions. Showing these "scenes" without the middle parts would lose a lot I think. I personally loved the interactive parts, because it broke up the usually long and boring plot development bits. The dev's did fail with the storyboard wrap ups, that were seen every time you died (and available from the main menu). I do think that some type of theater mode would have been nice, i just don't know how they would have pulled it off.