Robin challenges and campaign

nuke4U

I'm struggling with the Triple Snap Flash on End of the Line extreme, could someone help? Need to snap flash 3 thugs at once, I need tips on a way to do it. BTW, I thinks these challenges are the hardest of the 3(Bat, Cat, Rob), what do you think?

Edit: For e.g., is there a way to take down the sniper in the alcove from behind except by beat down? Damn, even Catwoman could whip trip him?!

Edit2: NVM, explosive gel lol

Edit3 lol: Just got triple snap flash by pure luck, man these campaigns will be THE real deal I'm afraid!

Edited by nuke4U

Realizing that the OP already got it, here's how I got the Triple Snap Flash on End of the Line Extreme (you know, if anyone else still needs it)

At the start, go through the door on your left, up the stairs and into the grate. Follow the grate under the crate and a guard will walk over you. Don't do a grate takedown, but pop out behind him and put a snap flash on his back. Then run all the way to the right side of the area and drop into the grate there. Go as far foward as you can and wait for the jammer guy to walk over you, do a grate takedown then run and slide into the tunnel in front of you. Turn on your now working detective mode and wait for everyone to come running to his unconscious body. When the guy you put the snap flash on gets there, detonate and it will knock down 3 people.

I'm stuck on that last campaign. I gotta use the free medal on the triple wall knock out cuz I just cant do it and now that triple snap flash...cant do it either, I'm screwed! Any advice?

Edit: NVM, just got it. Seems like even if it doesn't show 3 on your explosive gel indicator, you can knock them down if they're close enough to the wall.

Edited by nuke4U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Realizing that the OP already got it, here's how I got the Triple Snap Flash on End of the Line Extreme (you know, if anyone else still needs it)

At the start, go through the door on your left, up the stairs and into the grate. Follow the grate under the crate and a guard will walk over you. Don't do a grate takedown, but pop out behind him and put a snap flash on his back. Then run all the way to the right side of the area and drop into the grate there. Go as far foward as you can and wait for the jammer guy to walk over you, do a grate takedown then run and slide into the tunnel in front of you. Turn on your now working detective mode and wait for everyone to come running to his unconscious body. When the guy you put the snap flash on gets there, detonate and it will knock down 3 people.

If you're having trouble with this... this is definitely the way to go to get all three medals. Do the snap-flash medal first and ground takedown as many as you can before you start getting shot at (use the smoke pellet here). Then sneak up to the crow's nest and do a beat down on the guy in there, and then pick off the guys as they climb the cars with boosted shriekens.

Leave three guys out there for your last medal or they might never climb anything anymore.