Catwoman Challenges and Campaigns

snake2410

Is anyone working on a guide or even strategies for these at all? I played through a few extreme predators to see how bad they are and man they are tough. I managed three medals on both Police Brutality EX and Top of the World EX but both are so up in the air for strategy with her I'm wondering if anyone has any strategies for them, and for all the others as well since the Campaigns, especially Predator Master, will likely need surefire strategies just to finish them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, i didnt think about this, i just presumed they were gonna be the same as batmans and didnt wanna put myself all through that again for just 2 bronze trophies.

But i didnt think that catwoman wouldnt be able to do most of the medals in batmans predator mode as she didnt have the same gadgets.

So i may give them a try, and would truly appreciate ur video's as powerpyx's was invaluble to me on batmans challenges:applause:

::sigh::

I'm on it! Lol.

I did a bunch of challenges all ready, no campaigns yet. Will start on them tonight. Guides and videos.

....any help would be nice with this though, as I'm sure they are a bit*h

I'll help where I can. Like I said I did Top of the World Extreme and Police Brutality Extreme so if you're struggling with either of those two I can help. TotW EX took me over 30 minutes to finish though but I have a good strategy now. Police is a pain because of Bulletproof, but I found out if you get hit but you still have some armor left that you can still get the medal, its only if you take actual damage to your main life bar. Its still a pain though.

I'll probably jump into a few here and there while breaking from NG+, but I'd like to finish platinuming it before next tuesday. If there is one you get stumped on just post it in here and if I'm on I can play around with it and maybe figure out something. I just got so frustrated with TotWEX that I was wondering if anyone else was working on any guides or anything yet.

I've got these two bronze and I developed some very good strategies so if I can help with the hardest it'd be my pleasure:)

Working on Robin's atm.

That would be awesome I started to do some of Robins challenges and figured out a few but some I am having trouble with.

Forget the Predator challenges, I can't even get through some of the combat challenges with her. She's so limited, can't even rodeo a Titan.

As for the Predator challenges though, only 3 "gadgets" and a crappy version of detective mode that's somehow still vulnerable to the same jammers? And then they limit the number of times you can use one of those 3 gadgets? What the hell were they thinking? Robin's a little better, but not much. They really gimped these two characters in terms of their available gadgets and strategies.

Can anyone tell me how either Robin or Catwoman - neither of whom can do an inverted takedown or has any effective means of doing knockback on armored enemies - is supposed to do End of the Line Extreme? Every damned enemy there is armored! Can't even use Robin's shield to knock them over an edge, they resist it.:rant:

@nuke so far I think I completed all of the regular predator maps for Robin and one of his Extreme challenges

I'm on the 5th(from left to right): Lost City. So far, just had trouble with Blast Zone in Natural Selection: I did blast the wall 3 times on a thug but he didn't get knocked out so I tried on the one who goes in the corner in the beginning and I blasted both walls on him and "pop" medal came in.

You just had to buy your copy at Best Buy...:rolleyes:

Eff best buy. I hate them so hard. I pre-order everything from Amazon with street day delivery......first time I've ever regretted it. Then again, the $10 credit the gave me will pay for the Robin DLC anyway. Just gotta wait a little longer ><

I'm on the 5th(from left to right): Lost City. So far, just had trouble with Blast Zone in Natural Selection: I did blast the wall 3 times on a thug but he didn't get knocked out so I tried on the one who goes in the corner in the beginning and I blasted both walls on him and "pop" medal came in.

You think that was a pain? Wait till you do the extreme version of natural selection with him. Have to take out 3 enemies at once... with one wall. Took forever to get 3 enemies close enough to the same wall. :(

Eff best buy. I hate them so hard. I pre-order everything from Amazon with street day delivery......first time I've ever regretted it. Then again, the $10 credit the gave me will pay for the Robin DLC anyway. Just gotta wait a little longer ><

It's not going to pay for the Nightwing DLC tomorrow?

Edited by ReverendSID

Forget the Predator challenges, I can't even get through some of the combat challenges with her. She's so limited, can't even rodeo a Titan.

As for the Predator challenges though, only 3 "gadgets" and a crappy version of detective mode that's somehow still vulnerable to the same jammers? And then they limit the number of times you can use one of those 3 gadgets? What the hell were they thinking? Robin's a little better, but not much. They really gimped these two characters in terms of their available gadgets and strategies.

Can anyone tell me how either Robin or Catwoman - neither of whom can do an inverted takedown or has any effective means of doing knockback on armored enemies - is supposed to do End of the Line Extreme? Every damned enemy there is armored! Can't even use Robin's shield to knock them over an edge, they resist it.:rant:

I had trouble with her in combat too at the beginning, especially in Funhouse Extreme. My advice, forget rodeo Titan. Just super stun him then build your combo then use the whip attack, think it's X-O(when she turn on her back), then super stun him again, build combo, X-O, rinse and repeat. Try to stay away from the one-armed lieutenant till the end. For End of the Line, try to lure the folks in the corner where there is a floor grate and wooden walls, you can easily take out a good bunch there.

You think that was a pain? Wait till you do the extreme version of natural selection with him. Have to take out 3 enemies at once... with one wall. Took forever to get 3 enemies close enough to the same wall. :(

Oh snap. Yeah it is. I didn't pay attention to the release dates......i might not be playing it, at Uncharted 3 will be here and thats gonna be a race to platinum lol.

I didn't say it was a pain, I said the only trouble was there. Now that you mention this, I'll try to take down that guy I mentioned then spray both walls and wait for the folks to come see the corpse and...boom! Hope it'll work, lol. You might have a better/faster strategy to submit to us?

Try to stay away from the one-armed lieutenant till the end. For End of the Line, try to lure the folks in the corner where there is a floor grate and wooden walls, you can easily take out a good bunch there.

Good advice except for 2 minor things. First, my luck sucks and every time I have ever tried to stay away from the Lt, with any character, he leaps halfway across the area to slam my face into the ground. And I do mean that literally, I've seen him jump farther than the Titan's charge. Second, while you're correct about the floor grates and wooden walls, that wouldn't really help me get the medals for that map. Double Ledge takedown being the one that sounds hardest to me. But my biggest concern is the two snipers. I remember making my way to the one on the ledge that never moves (at the back) And I tried to shield bash him off the ledge, didn't work, he barely budged. Tried zip kicking him off, same thing. Guess the next thing to try is planting explosive gel on the floor behind him and see if that knocks him down at least. Probably won't.

I didn't say it was a pain, I said the only trouble was there. Now that you mention this, I'll try to take down that guy I mentioned then spray both walls and wait for the folks to come see the corpse and...boom! Hope it'll work, lol. You might have a better/faster strategy to submit to us?

Well, I don't remember the other two medals for Robin on Natural Selection Extreme, but for the 3 enemies with one wall what I did was this. Start off go straight across, silent takedown the guy in the corner, don't worry about how close he is to the walls. Go through the grate near him so you're behind the one wall, plant your explosive gel on the back of it. Go down the hall to the next grate go through and plant explosive gel on that wall. So both are set to collapse to the same side. Then detonate JUST the first one, so people will come running to investigate the sound. That should get you three guys close enough to the second wall.

On the other hand, if you get the first guy taken out close enough to the first wall, you could get all 3 when they come to see his body, but for me the third guy didn't get close enough to the wall.

BTW I laughed so hard when I activated her "Thief Vision" and saw no-one in the room. Then I understood that the signal jammers prevent her... how is that even possible?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3iRk3phZUc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Meltdown Mayhem - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_6pwN-hhiE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Natural Selection - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3urkS0DeCM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Lost City - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saBLjkET-tI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge End Of The Line - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saBLjkET-tI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge End Of The Line - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzczasSI6o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Police Brutality - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeqLryaH_Q&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Police Brutality (Extreme) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ekFF6YWHQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Batman Arkham City: Catwoman Predator Challenge Natural Selection (Extreme) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dinos

BTW I laughed so hard when I activated her "Thief Vision" and saw no-one in the room. Then I understood that the signal jammers prevent her... how is that even possible?

That's what I'm saying! I mean I get it jamming Detective mode (which I'm still pissed at how limited Robin's is compared to Batman's) But her goggles work completely differently, so how are they being jammed?

Oh, and thanks for the vids. These yours? And if so, you working on the rest of the extremes?