it keeps saying my game data is corrupted

thepurplehaze

Do you know if it was the save data file or the game data file? It would be interesting to see what was being fidgity.

On a somewhat related note, I got my first ever GAME data corrupt yesterday....on Dead Nation. Have never had that ever before. Makes me wonder if something is up with PSN......you never can tell with those guys.

I'm having the same problem too. I've already reinstalled the game utility data, patch, Batman Beyond skin DLC and Catwoman DLC last week.

This morning, the "game data corrupted" message appeared again. Restarted the game and the message didn't reappear. However, I think it doesn't increase your game progress percentage unless you reinstall the game data.

Can anyone confirm this?

Don't want to redownload my Arkham City DLCs and eventually max them out only to have this issue keep reappearing again.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm only 24% toward story completion. Played a challenge room- freeze with a black screen music playing. Had to reset the PS3. Started the game back up, played the main story- freeze...music still going, everything frozen. Turned everything off in frustration.

Just tried again and the game froze and then I got a message saying that my game data was corrupted and I'd need to delete it. Did that, started the game back up, starting downloading patch 1.04...frozen at 13%.

W. T. F.

I haven't done the Storyteller cheat or anything else. I've played a ton of games and have never gotten the game data corrupted message.