XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 3 0.51%
2 2 0.34%
3 9 1.53%
4 15 2.55%
5 62 10.53%
6 108 18.34%
7 161 27.33%
8 138 23.43%
9 52 8.83%
10 - Very Hard 39 6.62%
Voters: 589. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2012, 07:44 AM   #181
adityaraykar

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/adi5216.png[/img] a difficult but enjoyable game 8/10 difficulty
adityaraykar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #182
AvR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs up

This get's a seven... I've had this game since December, I stopped playing as I didn't think much of it (probably playing to many games at the time for me enjoy it). Oh I was wrong. Fantastic game.. Only NG+ left and free flow

Last edited by AvR; 02-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.
AvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #183
Solomon Kane

I voted 8. Predator maps and the correct choice of bonus/malus in campaigns were a pain for me. I enjoyed every minute though!

Playfire card in spoiler

Solomon Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #184
ArkonRhys

Default Uber!!!!!!!!!!

Batman just gets better!!! I loved this game and it is a shame to have Platted it as I wont play it again for ages now until I wanna 100% it. I found combat easier in this game, the campaign was a nice addition and only having 3 attempts. Some of the predator missions were ANNOYING

Very cool game, I give it 6/10

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy...tandard%20Time)

P.S.

Can someone tell me how to post a Gamer Card correctly please
ArkonRhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #185
KRAUSY13

Quote:
Originally Posted by spratters53 View Post
i realised that today after i didnt get the platinum when completing the story. however the side quests only took me a couple hours after i finished the main story (from scratch, i think all i had done was save 1 or 2 political prisoners) so not too far out of my way. it still doesnt change my vote however and as i have the platinum now, i think i was pretty accurate

i think the worst part were the campaign challenges. those negative perks were pretty damn annoying, especially with booby trapped gargoyles on the very last challenge, where gargoyles are required for 2/3 of the challenges.
Took me half an hour for that last mission. Pretty much cause I really didnt want to die lol. The feeling I got when I shot the backpacker jammer guy as he got to the top of the ladder was absolutely incredible

I voted an 8. Easier than AA (which I didn't get the plat for.... bloody Shock and Awe Extreme) but still a little difficult in places. All in all a really fun, but time consuming game.
KRAUSY13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #186
DanielxDD

This and Arkham Asylum are the only plat i have so far and i think they're one of the easiest to be honest because when you complete the NG+ you will have arround 50% of thropies the rest will be kinda difficult but it isnt nothing that will cost you alot
DanielxDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #187
Loftus

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvR View Post
This get's a seven... I've had this game since December, I stopped playing as I didn't think much of it (probably playing to many games at the time for me enjoy it). Oh I was wrong. Fantastic game.. Only NG+ left and free flow
are you.... me???

i'm amazed i'm seeing ratings of 3's or 4's while browisng through, i still have the vast majority of challenges to do along with NG+ and i can see it being an 8 or a 9. god damn Lieutants always ruining my combos lol

# 38 - God of War 2

Loftus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:28 AM   #188
Tigora

Gave it an 8. Not that hard of a story but you have to play the game twice which isn't too bad, but you also have to do all the side missions again. I mostly just ran through the 2nd playthrough. The riddles can take some time. The challenges are harder than Arkham Asylum, but not unreasonable.
Tigora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #189
manic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftus View Post
are you.... me???

i'm amazed i'm seeing ratings of 3's or 4's while browisng through, i still have the vast majority of challenges to do along with NG+ and i can see it being an 8 or a 9. god damn Lieutants always ruining my combos lol
hi I guess your meaning the guys with electric weapons? if so just use the break weapon instant takedown move makes it much easier you can attack them from the front and no one can use the weapon again!

oh and i would not say its a 3 but it is probably only a 5. the secret to the extreme challenges is get rid of the harder negative influences early and save the good ones for when u will need them e.g if you can use less health use it in combat arena, u should not get hit much anyway if you want a good score. Also use two or more perks/disadvatages in one round that your comfortable with it makes it easy then for the rest of the challenges. If you struggle use a perk to help you out for that challenge if you have one.

Last edited by manic; 03-11-2012 at 08:38 PM.
manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #190
Mitsuru Kirijo

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

And I have to say that I'm genuinely surprised at how high this game's difficulty has been voted...

Collectibles find you (interrogate green guys, go to locations on map); side quests find you; the story mode is quite easy; new game plus is even easier than the first time through because of the fact that you keep all of your upgrades (and the supposedly better-armed enemies and "tough new enemy configurations" of NG+ only seem to mean that there are a few more armoured enemies and weapon crates get activated in a few environments)...More significantly, I found the challenges and campaigns to be incredibly easy; I have 100% in the game (all the DLC), and found all of it to be pretty straightforward; maybe if Catwoman's and Nightwing's campaign challenges were necessary for platinum I would bump this score up to a 4 - Nightwing, in particular, has some particularly annoying animation sequences to get used to, and some silly predator medals...

I only had to look up two things for this game: what all of Batman's moves were for the trophy that requires you to use them all in a single combo (very easy on rounds 3/4 of the Wayne manor map that comes with Nightwing, btw), and whether or not you could adjust the console clock in order to get the Calendar Man trophy, so I'm doubly surprised at how many comments have been made along the lines of "without a guide this would be a 9"...

The game might be somewhat time-consuming, but the difficulty seems almost non-existent to me - it pretty much plays itself.

Message me here or via PSN if you want to work on the trophies for Clan of Champions

Mitsuru Kirijo is offline   Reply With Quote