XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Default Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

WARNING!
SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Batman: Arkham City. This thread has been created to discuss anything Batman related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune. Posting major spoilers without tags outside of this thread is punishable with a three day ban.
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
KingBroly

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Batman's an asshole in this game. Seriously.
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
dnv0303

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBroly View Post
batman is the villain in this game :P
and after fighting with batman for so many years.
joker finally dead..
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #4
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBroly View Post
He has always been that way...
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:23 AM   #5
KingBroly

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
He has always been that way...
Well, he's extra asshole in this game. Doesn't seem to be in character.

Also, Joker has a real man crush on Batman. Just...wow.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:31 AM   #6
Manifest Density Pt. 2

Send a message via AIM to Manifest Density Pt. 2 Send a message via Yahoo to Manifest Density Pt. 2

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

BLACK FUCKING MASK is on here.
at the very start when you contol bruce when the guard throws you out the door.

if you have the sub titles turn on look to see who is talking.
one of the names speakin says BLACK MASK.

****** i would like to note i was fucking estatic at the time as when i was being pushed out the door all i saw was blask masks name at the bottom of the screen talking and then i posted on here. i had no idea he was just standing in a corner getting the shit kicked out of himself. what a waste of such a good character.

he show up anywhere else?
im on the hunt right now for the second cobblepot area.

Favorite Platinums

GTA IV, Green Lantern, L.A. Noire, Mafia 2 , MLB 12 & 14 The Show, Quantum of Solace, Red Dead Redemption (platinumed twice), Uncharted 2

Last edited by Manifest Density Pt. 2; 10-19-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Manifest Density Pt. 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:23 AM   #7
duck360

Send a message via MSN to duck360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Silver   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

The ending was perfect for both the Joker and Mark Hamil, his voice. He said that Batman Arkham City is his final role as the voice of Joker =( RIP both for you. You are the best along with Kevin Conroy.

Like me in Facebook
What makes a great Trophy Hunter? 1- Having good amount of . 2- Not all of your are easy ones and must have lots of 9-10 difficutly . 3- Having 90%+ completion. 4- You enjoy collecting them.
duck360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:30 AM   #8
privatetoast

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

That Solomon Grundy fight was damn awesome. I really enjoyed the whole Iceberg Lounge section.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #9
KingBroly

So is Joker's blood type universal or something? It seems like if it wasn't it'd cause a lot more harm than 'oh, everyone's gonna die.'

Also, the part before the end SUCKED. I can only imagine the horrors of it on NG+. Also, Solomon Grundy want pants too!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #10
Tiberius

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'd say the game's final boss battle with Clayface prior to the credits was a bit of a surprise, another thing that surprised me was the ability to do an alternate ending if you chose to exit Arkham City during Catwoman's 3rd story part. The fact that Hugo Strange, Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, Clayface, and Joker appeared to be dead is something I could see them fixing for the next game one way or the other. Oh, and I also couldn't help but laugh at who sang a song during the credits.

Last edited by Tiberius; 10-19-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote