XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Batman: Arkham City

Old 03-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #131 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to vegetollo7

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I found Solomon Grundy to be a bit of a stretch. He is more of a general DC Universe character than a Batman villain. His appearance in Arkham City felt out of place to me and only served as a big "boss battle." In the comics I'm pretty sure Batman only encountered Solomon Grundy on a few occasions.

Awesome signature by ESYLD

vegetollo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #132 (permalink)

Finished it last night, thought it was amazing.

The ending took me by surprise.

Now to clean up!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #133 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

great game imo. I liked to side quests and especially AR training was challenging and fun.
maybe there were too many villains, but all in all I liked the story.

what really makes batman who he is, I believe is what he says in the end, when Joker is about to die.
something like "even with all you did, I would have saved you" - batman will save you life, justice is dealt with at the courthouse, not by killing.
jacoblykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #134 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to drummersc007

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze

Where do they go from here for the next game?

btw brill game story absoutely brilliant blew my mind best game of 2011 by far.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #135 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummersc007 View Post
Where do they go from here for the next game?
My guess would be Gotham City. During several scenes in Arkham City there were clues and hints that pointed towards Gotham City being the next background for a third game. That is assuming a third Batman game is being considered.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetollo7 View Post
My guess would be Gotham City. During several scenes in Arkham City there were clues and hints that pointed towards Gotham City being the next background for a third game. That is assuming a third Batman game is being considered.
I'm sure they are going to develop a third Batman game, especially with the overwhelming success of Arkham City. The only place they could go from here to improve on what they've done in Arkham City would be to have it set in Gotham City.
Saephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 AM   #137 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Didnt they do an animated cartoon where jokers memory was put in robin after batman killed joker. Years later he was able to take over robins mind and it was Nightwing who had to stop him? Could be a future batman!

Really want something more with that Watcher guy. His vague info could be great setting for next one.

Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #138 (permalink)

I think that was a Batman Beyond storyline. I'm not 100% positive though.

Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #139 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

i do think and hope that there is going to be a third game, and i really hope Nightwing will be a part of that game(in the story, not just as a dlc character)
but other reasons to believe that there will be a third game is: all the Scarecrow is still alive hints in the game

Made by ESYLD

Tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #140 (permalink)

Imo it was a perfect sequel, but Asylum's story was more thrilling me (due to the density of the Asylum which had a very intense atmosphere). Nevertheless i was fascinated from the amount of characters, which was placed in both games, liked the appearance of Robin and the stronger presence of the Riddler, my all time favorite Batman character.
I'm looking forward to a third game, in which Batman goes maybe after Hush (after the side mission he says that he will worry about him the next day), or says hello to Metropolis (there's a clue for it, if you go up the WOnder City tower to confront Strange). The message of Azrael is also a nice thing for some stuff for a next game...

Edit: Started the NG+ this minute and laugh about the first picture of the game (with Catwoman): Cain&Abel, the duality of man. Nice metaphor for Batman and the Joker...

Last edited by JotGeh; 05-12-2012 at 10:52 PM.
JotGeh is offline   Reply With Quote