Playing on Easy?

transformer27

Hey guys,

I recently rented this again to finish off the combat/predator challenges for plat to find that I had been an absolute twonk and deleted my 84% save file! So my question is can I still get all the challenge trophies playing easy or would I need to play hard to get enough points to get 3 batarangs for each challenge? also is it possible to do the 40 combo trophy on easy.

I would just redo the game on hard but I want to rush through to unlock the challenges as fast as possible as it is a rental.

Thanks.

Hey guys,So my question is can I still get all the challenge trophies playing easy or would I need to play hard to get enough points to get 3 batarangs for each challenge? also is it possible to do the 40 combo trophy on easy.

Challenges aren't affected by difficulty, so can be unlocked and completed on easy.

The 40 combo trophy can also be done on easy, although it may be trickier to do as you are likely to knock out the henchmen quicker.

Challenges aren't affected by difficulty, so can be unlocked and completed on easy.

The 40 combo trophy can also be done on easy, although it may be trickier to do as you are likely to knock out the henchmen quicker.

Try the challenge Sewer Bat (Extreme) if you want to play through the game on easy. Try not to use too many instant takedowns. It's gonna take a few tries.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...