Invisible Predator extreme :(

andy_505-

I think that's the name of it. It's the one where you have to "surprise" an enemy or something like that. I don't understand how to do it. I've seen youtube videos on this level but there doesn't seem to be anything special that the guy is doing yet he still somehow gets the medal. The other two medals( pull floor from 2 enemies and hook 3 enemies) are not a problem.

yea I got it but I'm not really sure why. I just did exactly what the guy in one of the videos did in the exact same spot.

He hid behind a post, two guys were coming towards him, he threw his batarangs at both of them, knocked one out with a ground slam and then as the other was getting up took him out with a punch. Donno why it worked but it did.

Here's the video guide that helped me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLYUolS-VZo]YouTube - Batman: Arkham Asylum Challenge Invisible Predator (EXTREME) [HD][/ame]

He gets the 3rd medal because he surprises the henchmen with the batarangs but I think you have to knock out the henchmen for it to unlock.

I think that's the name of it. It's the one where you have to "surprise" an enemy or something like that. I don't understand how to do it. I've seen youtube videos on this level but there doesn't seem to be anything special that the guy is doing yet he still somehow gets the medal. The other two medals( pull floor from 2 enemies and hook 3 enemies) are not a problem.

You basically have to knock them down without them seeing you and then stand over them while they wake up, thus suprising them. And even then you might just be able to knock them down and stun them when they see you and then just stand over them once they get back up.

You basically have to knock them down without them seeing you and then stand over them while they wake up, thus suprising them. And even then you might just be able to knock them down and stun them when they see you and then just stand over them once they get back up.

Yeah that's how I did it, but I'd gotten so frustrated I just battered a guy to the ground. He saw me when he woke up, and hey presto! a medal :p

• 2 weeks later...
A good technique for this is to follow a terrified enemy, and when he will turn back, he'll be surprised to see you just in front of him.

I did the exact same thing for the bat medal and it's much easier than the batarang method. It's like as if Batman tapped the hinchman on the shoulder and was like, "peek-a-boo.....POW!"

• 3 years later...
I just followed an enemy till he turned around to look at me and immediately bat clawed him [R2 twice], if I didn't get it I'd wait for him to get up, follow and bat claw him again when he turned around.

Wow, where has this tip been all my life. The video is a fluke when it comes to scaring the henchman because it's not guaranteed that he'll be "terrified" so I just snuck up behind a guy to scare him. I made sure his status was "terrified" first though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a couple years since I played this and I didn't do the challenges then. Wanting to go back for the plat and it's dumb but I didn't see the predator challenges anywhere, are they all mixed together with the combat challenges? I played one of those just to check it out, thanks.

• 2 months later...

Lmao that's too funny :applause:

The first time I went through this I managed to 'surprise' a goon by peeping out of a grate, but every other time I've had to do it this way. :| I was pretty peeved every time the second henchman to be bataranged lagged too far behind lol! :mad:

• 5 months later...

I was also trying to follow the video linked above where he batarangs two enemies, ground pounds one, then punches out the other when he gets up. I did this several times without getting the medal. I then realized, it's not the batarangs that do it...it's the second guy actually seeing you when he gets up. So follow the video, but when the second guy stands up, be sure to give him a second to turn around and see you and get very, very startled before you start punching him.