Trophy help

Well, i only need a few trophies to plat this game and all the trophies i need are about combos and combat challenges so my questions are:

·What is the best stage to do the 40 hits combo and the all moves in one combo?:confused:

·What are the best strategies to beat the combat challenges?

If someone can give me some tips or answer my questions, i would apreciate that:cool:

Thnks:thumbsup:

Dont worry about specifically trying to get the 40x combo and 9x variation first as to be able to complete all the Extreme combat challenges you will probably end up doing both these anyway as you get better.

Infact the key to doing all the extreme challenges is to get a 9x variation in the first level of each of them anyway.

Personnally tho i would say that the first couple of levels on Sewer Bat Extreme are the easiest ones to get the 40x combo going.

I did my 40x on Sewer Rat Extreme.

For me, the key to winning the challenges was learning the combat system to the point where I was able to consistently perform 9x variations. It made a HUGE different in all of my scores.

Once you get used to it you'll be wishing you had done the challenges first and then played the game. No-one would have stood a chance against me. :D

Ok. I managed to get the 40x and the variation trophy and i have now 10 medals in total. Now I have a question: What is better: try to finish the round with only one combo or try to get a variation bonus??? I know that you can get both but for me is easier to focus in only one.

Thnks

You always want to get Round 1 or 2 in any Combat Challenge done with a x9 variation bonus AND in one combo ie the Freeflow Bonus...this score is usually more than half the required amount alone....in other rounds do as much variation as you can handle but key is the Freeflow Bonus for doing it in one combo...

Ok. I managed to get the 40x and the variation trophy and i have now 10 medals in total. Now I have a question: What is better: try to finish the round with only one combo or try to get a variation bonus??? I know that you can get both but for me is easier to focus in only one.

Thnks

To be honest, don't just focus on one but do both. Once you have the 9x out of the way, if you can do it consistently, you can literally just spend the rest of the match just evading backwards (away from the mobs) and jumping in at them with a crit hit. Then bounce back away (evade) and bounce back in with another crit.

This is how I did my 40x, actually. I just kept evading backwards away from them, and back in with the same critical hit over and over, and since crits add 2 to your combo multiplier at a time, I was there in no time.

To me, once you get the 9 keeping it going is cake. Just takes a little work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thnks

Yeah, as others have said on the first 2 rounds it's best to get the x9 in a single combo. After a bit of practice, it's quite easy =).