Easy way to get party pooper

dda1996a

I was playing on hard and having to ko all the henchmen inside was hard, so I found an easier way. It just helps, you still have to fight most of them. You can use this outside. Take out your explosive gel, and spray it in the middle of the room(inside). If you have the close proximity spray it in the middle (you should spray it in the middle anyway). Spray it in the middle and next to the doors. Then just detonate it and all of the henchmenshould be out for a few seconds. This gives you time to ko four or five of them, which makes it much easier

• 2 weeks later...
am i the only one that found it too easy to get this trophy...and yes i played on hard

Well, I actually got the trophy on my first (normal) playthrough, but I didn't have any problems with it on hard either. The only parts I had problems with were the two fights where there were Titan henchmen and a bunch of other guys - one in the junction room and the other where the Joker is watching.

• 7 months later...

Okay can anyone tell me; what does it take to get this trophy? Does KO means you have to knock them out in some specific way? 'cause i've seen people do it and just kicking their way through the bunch..

Do you have to do it without getting hit or anything? what are the requirements to get this?

I just started playing the game yesterday, so I took a look on the trophies to achieve for this game, and therefore; I'm a Bat-noob :D

Okay can anyone tell me; what does it take to get this trophy? Does KO means you have to knock them out in some specific way? 'cause i've seen people do it and just kicking their way through the bunch..

Do you have to do it without getting hit or anything? what are the requirements to get this?

I just started playing the game yesterday, so I took a look on the trophies to achieve for this game, and therefore; I'm a Bat-noob :D

Just beat them to the ground. You'll come across this trophy near the end of the game so don't worry too much about it.

• 3 years later...
i dont get this as once your in side you cant go back out so hows this work

Once you're inside, you will see henchmen with party hats on. They will be on the left side and the right. Instead of walking to find Joker, you pick a fight with all the thugs. Once all the thugs are defeated, the trophy will unlock.

• 8 months later...

I just sprayed the bomb gel between them all (all 3) and then quickly knocked out a few guards while they was on the floor then punch a few do quick knock out soon as your allowed to do it block a lot I mean a lot and when there was way to many close to me I jumped over them all to the other side of the room and started again

• 3 months later...