Rumble in the Jungle Extreme glitch!! (Well, kinda but OMG)

DudeInDistress

So here is a glitch I did in Rumble in the Jungle after many failed attempts.

(I also recorded it with my video for you too see. Mind you, this is my first video recording so it's BAD quality but still you can see what the hell is going on).

To do this, you must do the following:

1) Kill everyone except the Titan(s), make sure their health is empty and are unconscious.

2) Run to one and, while holding X, do a jump-kick (press square) at a "safe distance" (i.e .not too close, maybe 1-2 meters away from them) and IMMEDIATE afterwards shoot the batarang (quick L1). Make sure you run for AT LEAST one second!

3) Keep repeating that.

Tips:

This will give you a 3x combo, which has a value of 40 only, so this is going to be a bit time-consuming. That said:

1) Build up as many points as possible before you do this. This will cut the time.

2) Also, start with the first Titan (round 2). If you mess up (i.e. press Square too close and gave KO'd him) you'll have two more Titans to do this on.

3) On that topic, again, press Square at a "safe" distance a la video.

And voila =)

Here's my video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89QYHcdYBxg]YouTube - Batman: Arkham Asylum Rumble in the Jungle glitch[/ame]

Edited by DudeInDistress

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing this glitch. I managed to do complete this challenge using your method. I was 6,000 points away from the 50,000 target with both Titans on the ground in the last round. Took around 15mins to complete it but it was worth it at the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

funny thing with this.. I did Rumble in The Jungle, finished with a score of like 45,000... started farming the two Titans for more points... but accidently killed them both a whole bunch of times... then, I just did it without the glitch.. :D

v.happy.

although, I will say, this glitch works, I am just too unco for it. lol.

• 2 weeks later...