Party Pooper on Hard

NinjaCameraman

I've beat the game but I saved right before going up to the guards you have to KO to get Party Pooper then put that save on a USB stick, only problem is I played through the game on Hard the first time through so 16 guys at once is a bit difficult.

Anyone got any tips? I have auto detonation for the BatGel so I can't get really creative with that without it going off instantly.

Edited by NinjaCameraman

Sounds stupid, but that's the easiest way: Keep on dodging. What I mean is, Press :square: only 1 or 2 times then use :cross: to dodge. Once you reached a 5Hit Combo (or 8, if you don't have the upgrade), use :triangle: + :square: for instant take downs. Rinse and repeat. Just take your time, never try to force in too many hits at once, rather dodge too many times than getting hit.

Sounds stupid, but that's the easiest way: Keep on dodging. What I mean is, Press :square: only 1 or 2 times then use :cross: to dodge. Once you reached a 5Hit Combo (or 8, if you don't have the upgrade), use :triangle: + :square: for instant take downs. Rinse and repeat. Just take your time, never try to force in too many hits at once, rather dodge too many times than getting hit.

I did it the same way. As a starter I used the explosive gel. It stunned everyone for a short while - long enough to take out 3-4 guys with ground takedown. Everything making the fight shorter helps. On the other hand, if you do the challenges first, you won't have any problem with the party at all for sure. ;) I did not and struggeled with this fight longer than with the boss...

I just kept double-tapping :cross: to jump over guys to get to the end of the hallway, do a few moves until they start grouping up on you again and then double-tap :cross: your way back to the other side of the hallway, do a few movies, an instant takedown if you can and before you know it, they're all dead. I also did it on hard and it can be a pain in the ass. It took me a few tries but it's doable.

D

Strange that you have problems but i understand that you might have. but it will be a good start before combat chalanges.

i managed to get this on first attempt.

i have all defence powerups and used detonate gel.

after that one flow combo and you shoudl get it.

hit evade hit again and use throws to get some space

As soon as you have learnt to master the combat system, the party crowd won't be a match of any kind. I did one walkthrough on hard only and did the combat challenges at last. So the party guys were quite a challenge since very limited knowledge about the combat background was required to master the rest of the game.

I am sure more skilled people might have learnt the moves while playing the game but I stopped the usual hack'n'slay button-mashing-method not before the challenges forced me to.

Edited by Riff-Raff

I didn't find this all that hard tbh.

Try this.

On on side of the goons, put explosive gel near them, spread it about along the first line.

Next go to the end of the room and get the remote batarang and use it to knock EVERYONE over on the other side. Now the other should run and get blown away for a bit.

Once this happens do the takedown thing, was it R2 and Triangle?

Anyway, do that to a lot of them and when they start to get back up tap R2 twice and reel 3 into you, beat on them a bit then start doing the X,X Punch routine and surely but slowly they should die.

Hope it helps if you're still suck.

Meh rather than dodge all the time I just laid a three hit combo into one and then spent the rest of the fight countering. You're guarenteed about 4-5 counters before they wise up and stop. This is when you dodge/launch another assault and they'll attack once more allowing for another string of counters + takedowns from the combo you're racking up.