Hardest part of Hard story mode (or the game overall if you prefer)?

spicato

For me it was the fight with the Titan and the three elevators in the upper part of the cave area after you destroy Joker's Titan sewer things. I probably(???) didn't spend as long on it as Shock and Awe (Extreme), but boy was it annoying to beat!

I didn't play the story on hard, just played on normal. Kinda glad I did. This would be a tough plat so I let myself out of it, without bother, by just playing normal. I knew I wouldn't want to collect every single piece of collectible, but also the challenges are a beast. Glad I just played the game without a guide and enjoyed it. As your making these few spots seems really tough. I don't like getting to that point of frustration. Makes a game a lot less fun. Grats on beating it though! :p

• 3 months later...

The stupid ass fight with Ivy Titan because the god damn thing never is consistant and is buggy as all hell. I have ZERO trouble on the first part, but as soon as I blew her (ah!) once, the tentacle plants were randomly insta-spawning without the tiny herbs that show you we're they will pop showed up. Something they picked or didn't pick me or the ennmies completely randomly without rhyme or reason. It's just... so inconsistant, if it was always the same thing I wouldn't have any problem but even the hitbox on these are messed up, like half the time I was LITERALY IN THEM and they didn't even affect me and other times I wasn't even close and they we're strangling me. I can tell how the fight was supposed to go and it WAS NOT right.

I mean, the fight isn't even close to be hard, but it still took me about an hour because nothing made sense. What the hell. I'm starting to think my friend's copy REALLY is buggy or something. (I borrowed it)

Rage induced post

God damnit I knew it. I went on YouTube watch a couple of this fight, and it was nothing like what I was experiencing. My friend's god damn copy is glitchy as hell.

The hardest part was probably the sewer fight, but then again I did not find Hard mode, hard.

This basicaly. This games idea of an hard mode is just having a fucktonmetric of ennemies with a boss. Other than that nothing really killed except these stupid plant thing that shoot orbs at you because I didn't realise you could destroy them with Batarangs and the game refused to let me dodge them (again, I think this might be a glitch or else that would be estupid as hell) ._.

This basicaly. This games idea of an hard mode is just having a fucktonmetric of ennemies with a boss. Other than that nothing really killed except these stupid plant thing that shoot orbs at you because I didn't realise you could destroy them with Batarangs and the game refused to let me dodge them (again, I think this might be a glitch or else that would be estupid as hell) ._.

Poison IVY was a pain on Hard, I will admit. However, she was one of my favorite bosses in the series by far.

Poison IVY was a pain on Hard, I will admit. However, she was one of my favorite bosses in the series by far.

Yupe, the concept was really neat, I was wondering how they would do her boss fight :D Too bad my fight didn't go as it should ._.

I was honestly expecting a Prototype-esque difficulty (OH GOD) on this game, but it was much easier. Even the challenges doesn't seem THAT bad.

Now that I think about it, the sewer fight against the Titan and the small army elevators was pretty hard. But I was trying something really dumb, so it took much more time and try than I'd admit to do, until I gave up whatever dumbery I was trying.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, Poison Ivy was definitely the hardest part of the story for me as well. I always find it annoying and a little cheap when games try to up the difficulty of a major enemy by harassing you with waves of standard enemies. Make the boss fight interesting and challenging on its own, not by throwing distractions at you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...