• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

Thanks to a YLOD taking out my old Batman AA save, the only guide I have for an estimated time to platinum is my Steam library, which shows me that I took 13 hours to get all the achievements.

However, that was my fourth time completing the game, so I knew exactly what to do and how to utterly trample over the combat challenges.

For a first time player, you'd be looking at double that time at minimum. As other have suggested, 26-35 hours seems a decent estimate.

• 5 weeks later...

I went with 16-20 hours, though it is hard to say.

The first time I played it I took my time and didn't use a guide for the collectibles. It also took me weeks to do all the combat challenges. Since then I have played the game many times, and can do a playthrough in a single session. I have also gone through all the combat challenges, and not only did I meet the requirements for three medals on each challenge on the first attempt, but I also beat all the high scores I had on my original save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted in the 36-50 hour range as I think I finished at like 37 hours for everything (though that is with me taking my time on everything). Needless to say its highly skill dependent though. If you can master the challenges quicker than the amount of time needed will be considerably less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...