Quick question.

eadssai said

I got the platinum for booth Arkham City, and origins and loved them, so i decided to pick this one up and i'm just wondering are the challenges as hard as city and origins or are they even harder?

The shock and awe is the toughest one. Fast plat. Got fastest #43 for 20 hours and 5 were me sleeping so no its not that hard. I do recommend you try to leave the 100% for the story. Play on hard Get all riddles done do all challenges then beat story for 100%. By far the fastest way. Good luck. Getting my JP version so expecting for a new record. :p

FYI the last predator challenge is tricky and annoying. Have a YouTube tab opened and search before attempting. Also Silent Predator is glitched you can't do corner takedowns only standing silent takedowns.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

I got the platinum for booth Arkham City, and origins and loved them, so i decided to pick this one up and i'm just wondering are the challenges as hard as city and origins or are they even harder?

I enjoyed Asylum the best. I don't know if that is because its the first one in the series or what; but if you cleared the other two then this should be a cake walk for you. Enjoy the madness of Arkham Asylum.

I enjoyed Asylum the best. I don't know if that is because its the first one in the series or what; but if you cleared the other two then this should be a cake walk for you. Enjoy the madness of Arkham Asylum.

Agreed. Best story. I wish City had mote of a story like AA. AC relied mostly on challenges and side-missions. =/

Agreed. Best story. I wish City had mote of a story like AA. AC relied mostly on challenges and side-missions. =/

I think it was a Quantity vs Quality issue in Arkham City. They were very focused on making a large playground for the player and less focused on the gameplay itself, hence some the repetitiveness with side-missions & challenges.