XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
ISOLID I SNAKEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoeolal View Post
Thanks for the tips. My main issue is to be too far from guys to kick and that stops my combo (I just knock with square for nothing...). Similar thing happens when all guys are KO on the ground... Any advice to improve that? Thanks in advance.
When you are too far away, throw a batarang and double tap X to get near your enemies. When they are on the ground use R2+Triangle from wherever you are to do an instant takedown and earn massive points.
ISOLID I SNAKEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:52 AM   #12
ReaperZer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoeolal View Post
Thanks for the tips. My main issue is to be too far from guys to kick and that stops my combo (I just knock with square for nothing...). Similar thing happens when all guys are KO on the ground... Any advice to improve that? Thanks in advance.
I never had that problem, Batman will literally leap across the entire stage to hit someone as long as you're pointing the left analog stick in the general direction of an enemy and hit square.
ReaperZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #13
darth reid

another tip would be to use your quick grapple (assuming its fully upgraded) to grab 3 people at once and in fact, if you jump over one of the ones you just pulled it will automaticaly put them on the ground setting you up for a ground takedown! Also, great guide thanks
darth reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:13 AM   #14
Miguel_Zorro

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thanks for this. I've been trying to figure out how to get higher scores. I've been too busy focusing on keeping my combos up to watch how many points each individual move added.

Miguel_Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:28 AM   #15
Thoran

Something to keep in mind in Shock and Awe when you hear the gun cabinet alarm going off is that if you shoot off the batclaw toward the cabinet you will automatically grab the goon trying to get into it and cause him to give up and come back to the melee. If you hear the alarm and have a quick second to do this on the early rounds it can help because if you let the goon return with a gun, even if you defeat him, the gun will remain where he droped it for other goons to pick up and it persists between rounds. In Shock and Awe (Extreme) the later rounds are hard enough without a gun thrown in the mix.
Thoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
DeathSpider

Thank you reaper your tips helped me get the free flow gold trophy
Old 08-31-2009, 10:35 PM   #17
netgrade

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

These tips are very useful, but i still cant get a medal in the first challenge room.
[Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Trophy Guide]

Dont send me blank friend requests please!
Too many games to write a list apparently :/
netgrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #18
Mark

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

thanks i needed all this info.

Sig Courtesy of Bahamut Fury.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #19
Miguel_Zorro

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Gold   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgrade View Post
These tips are very useful, but i still cant get a medal in the first challenge room.
Not even one?

On the very first challenge, try the basic strategy to start - hit a guy (square), then double tap x to jump over him, then hit another guy, then double tap x.. and so on.

With practice, you should be able to do this continuously and finish each round with one combo, using only those 2 moves. If you are too far from a guy, just press towards him and double tap x to keep your combo going.

After you've mastered that, add triangle (counter) and circle (stun) into the mix. After that, you can work other moves in.

Miguel_Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #20
KILLKILLMURDER

i dont know if this has been said but a lot of my strategy was as follows:

When the first attacker comes after me i counter him and then stun him, i then proceed to jump over the next attacker and punch and continue. When you have your combo use the circle and triangle combo(especially if there is a knifeman) to take one out of the game. Then proceed to jump and attack until your combo is built up again and square and x. I continued after this to build up my combo and take the guys out one by one by hitting circle and triangle until i came down to about three and threw the triple batarang knocking them all down. Ground pounded as many as i could and took out the last one.

So long as this is done properly - Huge points from the finishing moves and ground pounds. Probably 3000 points on the combo(throw in a grapple for the full 5000), 1000 for beating the round in one combo and 500 for dark knight.

Doing combos like this allowed me to easily breeze through all the challenges.

On another note, make sure to take out the guys that throw things at you before they can rip the items off the wall and taking out the gunmen as quickly as possible
KILLKILLMURDER is offline   Reply With Quote