Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,739 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_7.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

Looks like you have to play the game 3 times since there is a trophy for beating it on each difficulty. This one could be a bit time consuming.

It does stack. This game only requires you to play it once. However, there is one particular trophy I want to mention so you guys don't do the same mistake I did: KO all the enemies who celebrate your arrival to the party. I didn't do this and finished the game, and I can't go back whatsoever on this file because I beat the game and it went to an "open world" mode. I literally completed every single thing(including 240 riddles), and I lost my chance of getting a platinum :(...needless to say that I am quite disappointed. Maybe I'll create another file and go through it again >.> ....MAYBE.

Back to the rating, I gave this game a 7. Story mode is quite easy even on hard, but the challenges can be quite challenging.

Edited by ibuprofen

Giving this one a 7, about halfway through story right now and completed a few of the challenges. Only playing it on Hard right now, should be finished by the end of the weekend.

If someone wants to build a roadmap, shoot me a PM, I can help with riddler locations. The map pickups show the general area but I can always take screenshots to assist.

If it weren't for the challenge rooms, this would be one of the easiest platinums to get. However, since you have to gold star all the challenge rooms (which is virtually impossible), practically nobody is going to get the platinum for this game.

Challenge rooms are rather easy actually. Most difficult for me atm is the damn riddler crap as it just eats into the game play time.

Challenge rooms are rather easy actually. Most difficult for me atm is the damn riddler crap as it just eats into the game play time.

The riddler trophies are easy once you get the maps. I collected all of them without an online guide with little to no difficulty. Once a detailed guide is uploaded with all the locations, it will be even easier. You could say it's time consuming (even though it isn't really), but that's not the same as difficulty.

I have spent more time trying to get three stars on the last two combat challenge rooms than I spent collecting all the riddler clues, and I still haven't gotten a 3 star rating on either level. Are you honestly saying that you've gold starred all the challenge rooms?

I don't get how anyone could claim that these are "fairly easy," let alone easier than the Riddler trophies. For one, you have to have already collected a lot of the better hidden Riddler trophies to even unlock the harder challenge rooms!

Edited by Gogmagog

Who ever think this game easy is WRONG, There is only 1 thing that will make you mad and, The " Shock and Awe ( EXTREM ) " Challenge room.

If i beat this one with 30,000 then i will get the plat, I've been trying to get it for 6 hours and i just CAN'T, Only 11 player got it.

THIS GAME IS RATED 9

Not 5 or 6

Edited by duck360

what is the best route for trying to get the plat in this game? Should I do normal first to get all misc achievements and go to hard and after beating hard go for the perfect knight trophy (100% riddles and challenges) or play on hard straight? And can you have multiple saves?

arjonoypi,

You can complete the game on Hard, and the Normal and Easy completion trophies will stack. Plus you can free roam the island after you beat the game to pick up any collectibles you may have missed. So if you want to get all the story mode trophies out of the way in one playthrough, you can.

I give the game an 8 for platinum difficulty. The challenge rooms are definately the toughest part of completion. I need still 3 of the extreme predator maps gold starred, along with the Perfect combo trophy, and then I'm done. Good luck to all on Shock and Awe and Rumble in the Jungle extremes.

Edited by Guttsu-87
misspellings

The riddler trophies are easy once you get the maps. I collected all of them without an online guide with little to no difficulty. Once a detailed guide is uploaded with all the locations, it will be even easier. You could say it's time consuming (even though it isn't really), but that's not the same as difficulty.

I have spent more time trying to get three stars on the last two combat challenge rooms than I spent collecting all the riddler clues, and I still haven't gotten a 3 star rating on either level. Are you honestly saying that you've gold starred all the challenge rooms?

I don't get how anyone could claim that these are "fairly easy," let alone easier than the Riddler trophies. For one, you have to have already collected a lot of the better hidden Riddler trophies to even unlock the harder challenge rooms!

That must be the achille's heal then, I haven't played the last 2 challenge rooms yet. Your words are making me uncertain as to my abilities to beat them too. =P

Based on that I would rate the game somewhere around an 8-9 for total, 5-7 for just the campaign, assuming it is played on Hard. But we shall see, I am close to plat.

Alright guys thats enough of the flaming. As has been said by many people you should not vote unless you have the platinum or are close to platinum. As olsen says in the first post, many people thought Mirrors Edge would be easy by playing through the campaign. However many many people have trouble with the speed runs and time trials. If you dont put proper time into a game you can undervalue the game, because most games have a few trophies that are much harder than the rest.

Whether it is beating Bioshock on Survivor with no vita chambers, Mirrors Edge CH 2 Speedrun, Wipeout Beat Zico, etc; you should at least try to get every trophy before you vote.

However, that does not give you guys a reason to flame and throw around insults. I have deleted a few of the more offensive posts and will be talking with the mods about whether further action needs to take place. Any flaming after this post will lead to an automatic infraction

Well everything was about a 5 before I got to these Extreme Free Flow Challenges. The campaign on Hard wasn't too bad. The boss battles were the only parts that annoyed me and the riddles are easy once you get the maps.

I got every trophy except for the Free Flow Gold and the 100% of course. So that bumps it up to about an 8 for me because of some of the combat challenges.

what is the best route for trying to get the plat in this game? Should I do normal first to get all misc achievements and go to hard and after beating hard go for the perfect knight trophy (100% riddles and challenges) or play on hard straight? And can you have multiple saves?

I would recommend playing Hard first so you don't have to play the campaign twice. Every trophy can be obtained except the Challenge ones of course in one play-through if you play on Hard.

Edited by spham23

Yeah. Something's amiss. This thread could really be more helpful if people cease from giving ratings if they don't have have the actual trophy yet. The title "PLATINUM Difficulty Rating" is clearly self-explanatory.

Edited by gingergum

I have not voted... and probably never will...

This game is not too difficult at all on story mode. You may have restart boss battles a couple times but nothing to hard.

The challenge rooms on the other hand are very hard... This game is an 8 or 9 easily because of that aspect of the game. Too bad because it would have been nice to get platinum on this game.

Don't get me wrong though... This game is amazing!!! One of the best games of the year.

There were quite a few posts here that I deleted last night. I may have deleted too many, but I wiped out anything that was even borderline off topic. If your post was deleted, that is why. If you have a problem with that, you can talk to me. Don't blame any of the mods, because I did it.

gave it a 10.. getting 3 medals in the last two challenge maps [brawling] is insane.. if you look at the leader boards only 50-60 people [on PS3 in the world] that can do it, and ive heard the game nearly sold 800k copys [PS3].. its less then 1% of people can do it.. which is a horride.. i honestly think a patch should be put out, im all in favor for having leader boards and seeig some of the exceptional players out there.. but you shouldnt have to play the game to perfection to get the platy

I gave it a Six

Hard mode is pretty easy except for a few battles.

But so long as you upgrade health and the instant takedown first you will be fine.

The riddlers stuff is easy so long as you have the maps, especially easy if you use riddler guides online if you are having trouble

The challenges can be pretty hard as well until you get the Freeflow combat down and get some good combos going to reach the High Scores.

Should take about a week

People are stupid, they give easy games a rating of a 9 and a challenging game like batman a rating of a 6. The game itself is a joke even on hard mode, but obtaining a platinum is HARD. Challenges are not easy and I have been stuck at 99% for the past 8 hours.

I gave it an 8. You will get your right hand tired from pressing all the buttons in Shock and Awe (extreme). I am still trying to finish that so I can get my platinum. I have never spent a whole day on one part of the game but this is my first time. I am extremely frustrated at the moment over one challenge because I run out of time everytime on the last round.

FINALLY got the platinum. Took me 9 hours to just do one challenge (shock and awe extreme). That challenge is one of the hardest in the gaming history.

Edited by ISOLID I SNAKEI

I realize that wipeout and warhawk are harder then this game to platinum, but I don't think any rating should be given over time vs skill. These challenge rooms are ridiculously hard, I'd take playing killzone 2 until top 0.5% over these challenge rooms any day. This game should be much higher then 6.0. With trophies that take long it's not that they are hard, they just take a long time. Just my opinion.

I realize that wipeout and warhawk are harder then this game to platinum, but I don't think any rating should be given over time vs skill. These challenge rooms are ridiculously hard, I'd take playing killzone 2 until top 0.5% over these challenge rooms any day. This game should be much higher then 6.0. With trophies that take long it's not that they are hard, they just take a long time. Just my opinion.

I wasn't suggesting that the time it takes to beat it is the reason it should be scored lower than those games. I could try to get Zone Zeus and Beat Zico all I want, and I'm not going to get them from a week of playing. Same goes for some of the harder in game medals in Warhawk, never mind how long it takes. People assume that Warhawk is just time consuming, but a lot of the medals are really difficult to get. That's what I meant. The challenge rooms are hard, but they only took me a couple of days of trying. I agree the game is harder than a 6, but not a 9 or 10 by any stretch.